Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

** winchester 30-30 mod 94

Winchester 30-30 i believe it was earrrrrrly 80's someone told me possibly late 70's

I would rate her 99.9%

1 owner gun got it when i was a kid, selling cuz i just never use it andi dont wanna scratch it up in safe.. :)

Never hunted it.

$600

6024994136 txt if ya want it. thx, mike

Have had few pm's best to txt me.. 6024994136

Thx for all the compliments on her. :)

I bet i put possibly 1 box thru it in 30+ yrs i owned it.

Few outta town guys interested and trust me i know how you feel cuz i rarely go south and always find goodies there i want. :(

Another bump for a great deal on a GREAT gun. About 4 years ago, my uncle back in Iowa sold me his NIB 94 AE in .30-30 w/24" barrel and that was right after Winchester went out of business. I paid about that same price back then, but that was because he didn't know the full value of what he had. The price you have listed is a great deal, IMO, and I hope someone jumps on it. If I didn't have mine sitting in my safe (still NEVER fired), I'd jump on that. Good luck!

Imo this is the best starter gun but it could be that it is what I started on.

pardon my ignorance in the gun department winchester is truly gone maybe I should keep for my kids thanks

Many companies have owned the Winchester trademark over the years. If your M94 has a serial number under 2,600,000 it is the most sought after as a "pre-64" with all milled parts. In 1964 they cheapened the M94 and restarted the serial numbers at 2,700,000 to denote the changes. Other versions were made since then with further changes. The value really depends on the vintage almost as much as the condition (within reason).

Many companies have owned the Winchester trademark over the years. If your M94 has a serial number under 2,600,000 it is the most sought after as a "pre-64" with all milled parts. In 1964 they cheapened the M94 and restarted the serial numbers at 2,700,000 to denote the changes. Other versions were made since then with further changes. The value really depends on the vintage almost as much as the condition (within reason).

father has a pre 64 beauty and no hurry but someday I will own that. this 1 was bought brand new for me i believe in very early 80's

WAIT WHO AM I KIDDING?? His nutty lady friend will keep everything and myself and his grandchildren will get notta.. :( super nutty!