Sign in to follow this  
Siwash

Tikka T3s on Sale at Tucson Sportsmans

Was at Sportsman's tonight and they had blued Tikka T3 Lites on sale for $449 in .243 , 7mm-08 and a few other calibers I cannot remember. That's a good deal for anyone in the market for a good shooter.

This is what I have been looking for, too bad I live over 3.5 hours away! Wife needs a new rifle, we want a 7mm-08.

I am sure the Mesa one will give you the same deal if they are closer.

Thanks RCD, but I'm in Yuma, six of one, half dozen of the other either way. Mesa might save me 10 minutes tops. Oh well.

Go see if Sprauges or Walmart will price match. Then there is always Buds Guns and Gunbroker.

• Like 1

Walmarts in Yuma don't sell guns anymore if you can believe that garbage! I have an email in to Richard Sprague. He has always treated me fairly but I don't think he'll come anywhere near that price.

I don't mind paying the shipping to order online, but the guys around here with FFLs tend to rake you over the coals for the transfer. Rather keep my money here in AZ too.

• Like 1

Been looking around online. That is easily $100 less than anywhere else I can find them. Great deal for someone, unfortunately looks like that someone is not me :(

This is part of their father's day sale and is in their sales flier. It looks like it applies to all 3 AZ stores. Also looks like $100 off most if not all T3s.

• Like 1

Tikka is one of the beat shooting off the shelf rifles around...and the are inexpensive.

• Like 1

I have one in a 7-08 that I put a brake on and use to teach my little ones to shot and hunt with till they are big enough to upgrade. The can shoot it all day long without fearing the recoil and it's a great shooter!