Sign in to follow this  
naturegirl

Thinking about my brother on his birthday

19 years ago my family lost my brother to suicide. Today would've been his 36th birthday. I'm thinking of you little bro. He was just learning the love of hunting.

To all out there - please know that suicide is never the answer and to those on the other side, take people seriously when they make a threat. This is something that cannot be reversed.

post-5072-0-43304200-1402750737.jpg

He will always be with you in your heart and soul. Celebrate his birthday for him.

Sorry for your loss Christina. Thank you for sharing your love of your brother with us, he was a handsome young man, and also thank you for reminding others to take the warning signs of suicide seriously.

Our family went thru a similar situation but thru the help of family, doctors, and most of all god, our prayers were answered and we avoided a loss.

God Bless!

TJ

• Like 1

This post hits close to home. 2 years ago my best friend's sister took her own life. She was the closest thing to a sister I ever had growing up.

I am terribly sorry for your loss and I pray that one day you will see your brother in Heaven. May God Bless You and touch you and your loved ones with his Holy Spirit, providing you with comfort and strength. Amen.

I'm sorry to hear about your family's tragic loss of your brother.

It's so wonderful that you remember him like you do.

I hope you see him again someday.