Sign in to follow this  
Heat

WTB 7mm-08

I've been stiking out left and right trying to find a 7mm-08 for my wife who has the elk fever! Anyone have one they are willing to part with? We have been lo oking for a Tikka T3 lite or similar. Thanks!

Sportsmans is currently selling their Tikka t3s for $100 off. Part of their father's day special. I have a Tikka t3 7-08 for my wife and son. Fantastic rifle! Hope you find one.

• Like 1

Sportsman's in Mesa and Phoenix have sold all of them before I could get one. I live in Yuma so that complicates matters quite a bit. After missing out for $450 anything else is going to seem kinda steep. Thanks for the ideas!

• Like 1

I looked on Gunbroker. Nowhere near Sportsman's price. Especially after shipping and transfer fees. I guess I can hope for a similar deal next year. Kinda wish I never would have read the Sportsman's Tikka thread.:'(

Bud's wants almost $600 plus shipping plus FFL fees for transfer for a rifle Sportsman's was selling for $450. I would feel like I got kicked in the nuts if I paid anywhere near that.

No CCW. Why do you ask Flatlander?

Cabelas has the Ruger American for $389. I know it's not the Tikka you're looking for, but thought I'd throw it out there.