Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Prime America Financial services?

Sorry not a hunting question but I would like to know.

Ok so I have a question, has anyone heard of Primerica? I guess they focus on mid income families to help them become debt free. I met this fella that wants to go over my finances with me and future investing for retirement. Should I say heck no?

It's multi level marketing for financial sevices. Not bad products but my advice is to sit down with an accredited accountant and financial planner/investor.

It's like needing your car fixed....do you want to sit down with a car salesman or the mechanic?

• Like 3

Just put 10k in My acount and I tell You how to fix Your problems. If You don't here back from Me , ah oh well.................BOB!

• Like 1

They try to get you to invest with their company, sell you mortgage insurance, and term life insurance. Save yourself some time and money and just be smart with your own finances. They will also try to get you to work for them.

• Like 3

Ok thank you guys!!! I just told the guy I was not interested. I can't believe I fell for it, but looks like a pyramid scheme.

I Googled them and the VERY first hit was for a consumer complaints site. That should tell you something..... ;)

Sounds like you've already gotten the advice you were seeking here. Probably good that you told the guy you aren't interested!

S.

:)

• Like 1