Sign in to follow this  
zukicrazy

Draw

Are you sure? I received two. One was specific says this email address was used to apply blah blah blah. Then there's the generic one for general azgfd updates/blogs

i've never understood it , as hunters we need to be very patient , but for the next 2 weeks its gonna be sheer panic , crazyness, but absalutly no patients, this is going to get interesting!!

Fish and Game hit my credit card for the draw application back in the beginning of June but I haven't received an email yet to update my credit card info. Do the emails go out all at once or over a period of a few days?

I received an email last Thursday to update my card by Sunday Night.

My e-mail was on the application but I did not receive any e-mails to update CC info. They charged my card $13 for each app applied for so I'm guessing everything is good. Time will tell..

• Like 1

My e-mail was on the application but I did not receive any e-mails to update CC info. They charged my card $13 for each app applied for so I'm guessing everything is good. Time will tell..

This is exactly what happen w/ me. I ended up calling yesterday and they said that they have my application and everything's good w/ it. Not sure why I didn't get the "update your cc" email like I have in years past. Crossin' my fingers!

• Like 1

spam filters. i have found a mail from legitimate partners in there. also mail that are from mailing lists like azgfd one week will go there and other times will end up in my inbox.

What! How did you check that. Is azgfd really moving that fast. Usually the results page Bombs out at this time with errors or shows elk results still