Sign in to follow this  
hunter07

SNOW!!

What do you think about this snow storm? We are getting a pretty good snow around globe. I shure didnt expect it. but i love the snow.

We are gettin it here in Tucson as well, Gotta love it :P

It was snowing in Scottsdale tonight!

Dos Cabazes got some snow a couple of days ago but not much. It was cloud covered much of yesterday and today as well. Since we have about 2" on the ground in Willcox, I think its safe to assume that DC got some snow on it. How much? Have to wait until tomorrow and the sun comes out.

Sitting here at work in the cafeteria watching snow fall in Casa Grande at about 9:00am wishing I was down south in 36B trying to fill my javi and deer tag!

Enjoy the snow while it lasts!!

Got 9" here in Pima! I measured in several places. Pretty impressive for the desert. Kids had a good time. This could only be good for the wildlife...

post-453-1169521090_thumb.jpg

Unexpected snow day for alot of cochise county schools. The Dos Cabezas got hammered with snow.

With most of yesterday being in the mid 30's all day and colder throughout the night, the snow should stay on the grounf for close to a week if not longer.

creed

Did this hurt any crops growing in safford/pima/thatcher? or is it the off season or what. I know i always see cotton growing down there.