capoeirajosh

Kind of weird

So, this morning we found a backpack with what appears to be gardening tools in it on our driveway. There was another bag with it as well. The one with the tools in it was kind of open, so I could see what was inside. Didn't open the other one. There was also a kind of strap that looked like it might be for climbing up palms and trimming them. Anything like this ever happen to any of you? Kid of freaked out the wife. What did you do? I just put the stuff out on the sidewalk.

Maybe they are telling you to clean your place up. Just kidding! ;) Maybe some kids took them and got scared and dropped them. I would hold on to them and ask around. Some neighbor might be glad you held on to them. Good luck! :)

TJ

Tweeker palm trimmers.... They're all over. The scary thing is something distracted them enough to drop and leave their tools..

• Like 1

Nothing to freak out about...happens all the time with landscapers in neighborhoods. Sometimes the hoa guys in my neighborhood do this as they are bouncing to and from different areas and forget where they left stuff

I should set up a trail camera, haha.

• Like 2

Think these guys were halfway up a tree when they spotted a Sheriff Car in the neighborhood and booked it?

Think these guys were halfway up a tree when they spotted a Sheriff Car in the neighborhood and booked it?

Maybe!! Hahaha. Looks like the Sheriff car left, cause the bags have mysteriously disappeared!

Maybe they got word that Nugent was doing a ride along today with Arpaio after his concert last night at the Celebrity.

My truck was broken into a few months back and they took a pack with some equipment in it. A neighbor three streets down found the discarded pack with only the ammo left inside. The cops said that they probably knew they would look suspicious walking around with a backpack and just took what they stuff into their pockets...he also said that they probably had a record and didn't want to get caught with the ammo.