Sign in to follow this  
vanhornsky

What do you use for browsing on IPhone?

Anybody use an app to browse these great forums? I like the convenience of an app to update me on posts and such. Thanks for any of your suggestions.

I tried the app (can't remember the name or even how I found it...phone may have suggested it when opening the forum in browser) I didn't really like it, and didn't seem to be very functional compared to the full version in browser.

I usually skim using the mobile version that defaults in Safari, and switch to full version if needed.

• Like 1

i don't think this forum is part of the app, but many other forums are. the app is called tapatalk

• Like 1

i don't think this forum is part of the app, but many other forums are. the app is called tapatalk

I have tapatalk and like it alot. But this site does not use it. That i am aware of anyway. I was looking for similar functionally

I use the mobile version that opens up automatically but hate it, I wish it would open in the full version.

I use the mobile version that opens up automatically but hate it, I wish it would open in the full version.

Just click full version at the bottom. Only way to post pictures from your phone I believe.

No way, the mobile version is great for just browsing. If I want to post or add photos I scroll to the bottom and switch to the full version. I use tapatalk for Archery Talk and hate it

I should have made myself more clear, I wish mine would open in the full version rather than having to scroll down to the bottom to click the "full" icon.

How do you get it to post photos when you switch to the full version? It's always told be no photos found or something like that

I open another forum that I frequent and start a thread and use photobucket, when im finished with everythjng including photos I do a mass copy and come over to here and paste everything, has worked so far.

probably faster ways but that's what I found works.