Sign in to follow this  
azhuntnut

Brand new PSE Full Throttle 370fps

I won this bow last week, but found out today the draw is a little to long for me. I have the original box and paperwork. It has not been registered for warranty yet. Still time to get it set up for deer or elk season. I have included a pic that gives all the specs on the bow. This is the fastest bow on the market. $1000.00 cash. I can't think of any trades I would be interested in at this time. David

post-561-0-85620100-1405978789_thumb.jpg

post-561-0-50774400-1405978804_thumb.jpg

post-561-0-23141000-1405978822_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Dang you guys all scored pretty good at the elk seminar

I won a plstic drinking cup with sweet critter pics on it, I would be willing to trade for the pse or browning if I can get the cup away from wifey she has claimed it.

Think I also saw glasses on here for sale from that event maybe you all should draw numbers again and choose again what to take home. ??

• Like 4

Can you call PSE and ask them if they will exchanged for one that fits you?

I also have a fairly new Evo Max that I shoot, so that is why I won't try to trade it. David

• Like 1

It's looks like its gonna be hard for me to find somebody with the calibers I want, and not many people have this kind of cash laying around. So I'm gonna expand my trade options. I would be willing to accept a gun or several guns valued at $1000 that are in great condition. Or even swarovski optics. I'm open to hear what you have to offer via pm. The item would have to be something that I could resell easily in order to purchase the rifle I want. David

I think you are going to have a hard time getting nearly retail for a top of the line bow with 60# limbs.

Put it on AT and you will have better luck

Good Luck

Is this still available ?"