KiLLAcOuEs

Gun Question

Every bill of sale I've done was strictly the gun info. No addresses, d.o.b.'s or personal information. Just signatures and printed name.

I do include drivers license #, No better way to prove you looked at I.D.

if its not required by law then i dont feel the need to do it. if i meet someone and they seem shady i wont sell/buy. like i said thats just me, i just follow the law.

• Like 1

I just worry that sometimes we might not wanna give up to many rights and by doing so we leave ourselves unprotected. :) to each his own for sure. just consider having what you worked hard to pay for taken away cuz someones greed. good luck all

Hey this poor guy wanted to sell that nice looking little pistol. any takers??

• Like 1

Last time I tried no FFL would do a private to private transfer. They all said no.. When I have sold something that shipped I sent it to the FFL and transferred it to them. They then transferred to the buyer.

if its not required by law then i dont feel the need to do it. if i meet someone and they seem shady i wont sell/buy. like i said thats just me, i just follow the law.

I agree. Not required by law because we have very lenient laws. We need to keep them that way. I have never done a bill of sale and wouldn't do one if someone asked. It's not required by law.

I just worry that sometimes we might not wanna give up to many rights and by doing so we leave ourselves unprotected. :) to each his own for sure. just consider having what you worked hard to pay for taken away cuz someones greed. good luck all

oh i understand. it would suck to have something taken away that you worked hard for. it happened to my brother with a car, he lost over 25K, but thats another story.

i am interested in the gun, just need a price first :D

• Like 1

oh i understand. it would suck to have something taken away that you worked hard for. it happened to my brother with a car, he lost over 25K, but thats another story.

i am interested in the gun, just need a price first :D

He said he is asking $350! Good luck on sale

I am an FFL and will do previously owned gun transfers between CWT members for nothing but a smile. The catch is that the buyer needs to come to me in Hereford, and of course I need the weapon to transfer. If I can help, send me an email at quiettimesports@gmail.com. Matt