Sign in to follow this  
FirstBlood

Well back to unit 7..its only been 12years...

My 4 bonus pts didnt get the Kiabab but I did get unit 7...I know it was a good unit a decade ago or so...but is it still....? I hunted the NW high side of the unit. but alot can change in that amount of time..I heard its been a little beatup with too many tags and yahoos....Just wondering if anyone can lead me in the right direction...Dont need a honey hole...Just a place to start ..Well good luck everyone...

Definitely beat up. Is your tag 7w only? Or 7e/w. I saw a decent buck in 7w last year during archery season

Stay away fr the pines, get off the road and glass glass glass. If you do that you should be able to find some good bucks. The two biggest deer I saw all of last year were in 7. What I discovered is that where I saw the bucks in August is exactly where they were in late October.

Good luck.

It is all of 7 but the little that i do remember was on the westside by Kendrick mountain & white horse hills were great places,but i see game and fish say the same on the website so we all no what that means..Being a coues hunter i dont mind glassing for days till my eyes bleed, i almost prefer it...Not to mention i got a new pair of vortex,,,but what i know is they like to stay high there but thats why hunting starts now and shooting starts in nov..thx everyone if theres any more bones out there ill take them..

Iv seen some really big bucks out by the cinder hills too. Hard to find em but usually all together and I mean Giants! I think out there gets overlooked alot because of the OHV traffic but they are there. Also sucks walking in the cinders!

To bad they are burning it down

Looks like a huge fire above parks

I think it is a large persribed burn but it has been going for over 2 weeks from what I am hesring

Well i think im heading up there next weekend to get a feel for it...i have 4 cameras ...where ill put them is the Question... any ideas let me know

Got the same tag (2) Good Luck !!!