:blink: Holy batman, that's not cheap. Did 22 ammo raise in price that much, it's been a while since I purchased some.

Midway has it for $22.99 for 525,(plus shipping) only problem is they have no 22 lr in stock. So, the price continues to climb.

• Like 1

Midway has it for $22.99 for 525,(plus shipping) only problem is they have no 22 lr in stock. So, the price continues to climb.

Walmart has it for little less than midway every morning at 7am but same handful of guys buy it every day. I spoke with a guy recently about buying some dies then I saw bricks of 22lr in his truck and he said $60 each mentioned how he just drove to Texas to pick up a shipment im thinking a Gander Mountain Monday delivery. Some places selling 50,000 rnds at a time they held to nickel & Dime us now some have realized they better bail out of their backstock

I CHOSE NOT TO PURCHASE THE DIES OR PRESS THE GUY HAD FOR SALE.

• Like 1

I've seen bricks of 22lr for $100, people are hoarding it because is "was" cheap.

gun show in tucson a couple weeks ago had .22 bricks for $38.00 for 525 rounds

Too many people like ALYUAZ around these days gouging the honest people looking to shoot and have fun in the outdoors with their families and friends. He belongs on backpage and gunbroker with the rest of them not on our coues site.

• Like 5

It is, in fact 'spf'. I am the buyer, and will meet him on Weds morning before work to do the deal. I have three kids that love to shoot our .22s and I'm sure they will enjoy!

LJS, I'm not sure why you think this should be on backpage, gunbroker or anywhere else. Our huning site has a Classified Ads section. Why wouldn't he post it here? As for your insinuation that he is gouging an honest person looking to have fun shooting, huh? What is he doing wrong? He posted ammo for sale and I agreed to the price. Unfortunately, I don't have time to run around to try to find ammo at Walmart or Dicks (or gun shows or anywhere else.....) before they sell-out each week. The last time I purchased .22 ammo I was only able to purchase two 50 round boxes and they were $8 bucks each. I saw this ad and I work in N. Scottsdale so it is convenient for me. No gouging.... Just a couple of guys doing a deal for ammo. (BTW, I placed an order for 'out of stock' .22 ammo on midway.com a couple of months ago....... Still waiting for the e-mail that says it is in stock and will be shipped.)

Casey, I'm not sure why you feel bad for me or why you feel that I bought 'crap'. Save your sympathy...... ;) Frankly, I'm feeling a bit bad for you that you feel the need to jump-in and talk crap and make assumptions about a situation that you have no idea of. Don't you have anything better to do?

Cheer-up and try not to be so negative guys! The sun is up and we are all alive! Nobody got hurt on this deal, and once again this great site was able to help a couple of guys connect.

S.

:)

• Like 6

Whether you agreed to the price or not you still got screwed on the deal. People that charge that kinda money for a box of .22 LR are just hoping to find someone desperate enough to pay it. And looks like he found his man. So yes I feel bad for you for buying that crap.

• Like 5

All over the internet it is selling for that price-range or higher ($50 for a brick..... if you can even get it.....). Am I missing something? (That is a serious question BTW, because I would love to pay less for .22 ammo and have it delivered to me here at my office for that p.) I've looked on-line and looked locally here in Phx.

Either way, I agreed to the price and will honor the deal. Just curious for next time at this point....

S.

:)

PS: I'm not desperate Bonecollector, I just thought it looked like a deal that was on par with what I was seeing on the internet and was easy for me to get here at my office. ;) When you aquire and sell antlers to someone who is willing to purchase them at the price you set, do you feel like you 'screwed' them? Free market..... ;)

• Like 1