Christian2

12a West October junior hunt

Hi I was drawn for the early junior 12a doe hunt. I have never hunted here. I was wondering if anyone has any pointers any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance

-Christian2

Hmm.... I don't want to say slam dunk. But just pick a ridge and glass it. If you want specifics, Pm and I will help you out. There are deer all over the place up there.

Hey Christian!

I'll be up there with my daughter for the same hunt. Kaffer said it best, but I'll PM you when I get a chance with some areas I know of. Hope to run into you there since we missed each other at the turkey camp! Good luck, buddy!

Any burn, any time. Does-a-plenty. Heck you could still hunt down any closed two track and kill. Its a Quiet walk, visibility is good from the Trail, and when you kill it won't be a bad pack out. winner winner backstrap dinner!!!!!! Have fun and shoot straight!!

Haha yep I know there is a lot of deer but this is my first time hunting there so not to sure of where to go! I certainly hope that is the case

Just spend time at the range until the hunt. Show up and you'll have opportunity as long as you don't spend the whole time in camp. That's how it was when I had the junior hunt anyways.

• Like 1

Ok awesome is there specific areas that you have found to be more productive? Any tips

not really, but ive been there 2 times and saw does anywhere and everywhere. plus these are carp does were talking about, not coues so theyre easier to see too.