huntjunkie

Mady's Bull

WOW! Congratulations on a great hunt and amazing bull! I love the funky fourths on that bull! Thanks for sharing the story and pics with us! Those main beams look taller than her in that last photo of her with it on her back!

this part was too funny! I can just picture the excitement! holy smokes!

"Justin yells, "he's down!" I raise my hands up and scream! Knocking my brand new binoculars and tripod down the mountain!"

• Like 4

that is one of the best stories ive read in a while, i am so jealous and yet happy that she got that bull. i cant imagine shooting a bull like that at my age and she is younger than i. you surely should receive the Father of the Year award!!! Its great to have friends that are willing to help kids be successful. I think it is also a great thing that the 2 outfitters mentioned gave her sheds and footage.

Not that i think you really cared at the moment, but how are your binos and what were they? i would give up my current binos to have my dad shoot a bull like that!!

Congrats again and i hope you are getting it mounted...

• Like 1

As I read I felt like I was right there with you guys. I have three kids and have been on several successful hunts with them. The emotions are so powerful during those moments and are something we never forget. Congrats to the young lady, her confidence telling you "I got this dad" is special. Hunting with kids is the best thing in the world!

Wow. That story brings tears and big smiles to me. What a awesome experience to share with your child. It does not get any better than that....

Big Congrat's.

Will

Thanks! It truly is an unforgettable experience!

I would have to second this also. Huge congrats to you guys on this. And your daughter for making an amazing shot and outsmarting the guides. God bless your whole family.

HMMMM where did all those gentlemen who complained and talked crap for the last 8 months go when you do finally get your story out???? NO where to be found.

Great job again, have the eastsmans, got in the mail great story. There aren't enough words to explain how awesome this is for a DYI hunter. But congrats

• Like 1

Congrats to you all! And as said before in our conversation a Huge Congrats to Mady!! She will hunt the rest of her life to find a typical bull as big or as rich in history as "Tiny"... I know it is relief to many that he is finally not wandering the hills! LOL... Having seen this bull on the hoof and in countless pics and video I can assure you that pics barely do justice to how Jaw dropping this bull is! 416"SCI w/ a broken G3 is Insane for a typical bull! You guys Rock and I can only eco the voices of the guys I hunt with when I say, whole heartedly, "Congrats on Him!! ...and Congrats on getting him published in Eastman's!"

• Like 4

Just curious how about you chose which magazine you or she wanted the story in? Can't wait to go pick up a copy!!

WOW! Congratulations on a great hunt and amazing bull! I love the funky fourths on that bull! Thanks for sharing the story and pics with us! Those main beams look taller than her in that last photo of her with it on her back!

this part was too funny! I can just picture the excitement! holy smokes!

"Justin yells, "he's down!" I raise my hands up and scream! Knocking my brand new binoculars and tripod down the mountain!"

Thanks Amanda! Yea good thing they have a lifetime warranty!

As I read I felt like I was right there with you guys. I have three kids and have been on several successful hunts with them. The emotions are so powerful during those moments and are something we never forget. Congrats to the young lady, her confidence telling you "I got this dad" is special. Hunting with kids is the best thing in the world!

I agree Hunting with kids is the best. As long as my kids draw tags I don't care if I ever get another one.
  • Like 1

Just curious how about you chose which magazine you or she wanted the story in? Can't wait to go pick up a copy!!

We looked at several magazines and felt that eastmans represented us best. Meaning average hunters going out and doing what they love.
  • Like 5