huntjunkie

Mady's Bull

This is such a great story!

That photo through your spotting scope of the bull on the brushy hillside makes my heart skip a beat! Unbelieveable bull! Congratulations to Mady for making the shot count! She must be one amazing teenager!

• Like 1

There's been some good stories written here on cwt over the years but I can't remember reading one with the excitement this one brought me as I drank my coffee this morning and then seeing the pictures were just jaw dropping. Congratulations to Mady! I have never seen a bull this big. My hats off to you dad for all the hard work you put into the rifle and preparing your beautiful daughter for this hunt.

I had the pleasure of meeting Justin years ago in the middle of my huntin grounds and I knew then after talking with him he was a great guy. Glad you got to be part of this little girls hunt of a lifetime Justin.

My hats off to A3 Trophy Hunts and AZ Ground Pounders. These two are definitely class acts. I have met Gino so this doesn't surprise me of their generosity.

Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to get my hands on the magazine. Again, great job Mady :)

TJ

• Like 2

There's been some good stories written here on cwt over the years but I can't remember reading one with the excitement this one brought me as I drank my coffee this morning and then seeing the pictures were just jaw dropping. Congratulations to Mady! I have never seen a bull this big. My hats off to you dad for all the hard work you put into the rifle and preparing your beautiful daughter for this hunt.

I had the pleasure of meeting Justin years ago in the middle of my huntin grounds and I knew then after talking with him he was a great guy. Glad you got to be part of this little girls hunt of a lifetime Justin.

My hats off to A3 Trophy Hunts and AZ Ground Pounders. These two are definitely class acts. I have met Gino so this doesn't surprise me of their generosity.

Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to get my hands on the magazine. Again, great job Mady :)

TJ

Thanks for the kind words TJ! I enjoyed meeting you years ago as well and have since always looked forward to your posts on this site. Stan and I have been good friends for years. When he told me that his daughter drew that hunt, I knew that I had to be there with them. He is a great Father, works hard to prepare for hunts and makes sure that his Daughters understand the ethical aspects of hunting. As we prepared for this hunt, we knew there were great bulls in the area and our hopes were high. I truly was blessed to be on this hunt with such a great family. For sure a hunt I will never forget!

Justin

• Like 1

Stan, I am speechless. Congrats to Mady !

post-10954-0-36560400-1407341109.jpg

• Like 1

Way to go!!! That's what huntings about right there!!! Dream bull, dream hunt, and with dad , priceless.

Congratulations to Mady and Dad! What a fantastic experience for the young lady. After hearing about this bull last fall I couldn't wait to see the pics. Well worth the wait I must say! Can't wait to see how the mount turns out. High five the youngster for us! Thanks for sharing!

Nick

almost forgot Justin, way to support your friend and help with that bull! That's what good friends are all about!

• Like 4