Pine Donkey

Mork is gone

Hes was a genius. I just watched the clip that was posted here and laughed uncontrollably. And I bet I've seen it 10 times before.

Another good one gone. RIP

despite his typical left coast politics, he was a big supporter of our military and did many USO gigs. He was a nice guy who took time to talk to people. They done make them like that anymore.

If what is said about how he died is true, he took the chicken shoot way out. This might not be the popular statement to make, but I have been touched by this type of situation. It has a devastating effect on family and friends.

I loved most of his movies, and most of his comedy too. He was a brilliant actor and it is a shame what happened. He will be missed by many. Heartfelt condolences to his family he left behind to deal with this.

• Like 1

RIP I never saw anything he did that did not make me laugh.When he was scheduled for a talk show , Letterman or Tonight I always tried to watch him and then laugh till tears were rolling.

Godspeed Robin Williams

Chicken shoot way out = depression. Not all people who get that low can climb out of it by themselves. Not all are as strong as you or I lancetkenyon.

I got 2 calls yesterday afternoon. One from my mother and one from my daughter both telling me of his death. Not many actors can touch 3 generations like he did in my family.

RIP

• Like 3

Very sad. He was a great actor and very nice guy. He went out of his way to be kind and caring. You'd be hard pressed to find anything negative about the guy. I too don't agree with his politics, but I don't judge someone for having a difference of opinion with myself. I feel for the family. Depression is not anyone's fault, it takes many victims.

I liked him. I enjoy the Comedians that use the big F-word, it adds a lot to the entertainment value of a performance.

He certainly was a talent although I wasn't into his improve. Wish he could have gotten help, looked recently like a lost soul.

But I did just watch a clip of him entertaining the troops in the middle east. In the middle of his shtick, retreat was sounded and the vets all did an about face to honor the flag, as is the custom.

He too went to a sort of attention, went silent not having a clue what was happening and watched our troops in quiet respect and amazement.

After retreat, he asked the troops, "What just happened?"