AZ8

Labor Day weekend

Coming home today on the 202 on the north side the big sign said delayed traffic from mile marker something to something else on 87. Don't remember the exact numbers but I did the math and it was 13 miles. I can't believe traffic could be backed up 13 miles going into Payson.

There was an accident just before Payson that closed the beeline. I remember that happening once when I was a kid and my dad was taking me camping. Took FOREVER to clear out.

Same thing even here in Prescott. Wave after wave of weekend warriors with brand new toy haulers brand new trucks and brand new sidexsides. Im headed to work instead.

Never go anywhere on holiday weekends! IT's way too crazy up there. Road rage on the dirt roads! Crazy!!!

Beer fridge loaded up, Carne Asada with El Sol tortillas, Sweet Italian sausage and fixins for dutch oven cobbler all bought. Time to sit back and enjoy living 3 feet from He!!. Thank goodness for Blue Mountains!

That's why is you do the holiday weekends you leave on Thursday and come back on Tuesday. My holiday weekend is coming in two weeks to help a buddy out with a 4a bull hunt. Getting pumped.

Good luck to all

• Like 2

I have My holiday in 3 weeks. Going to Wyoming Antelope hunting and Fishing in Casper at a buddies place ,one week. First time to WYO. been building points. Should be great............BOB!

• Like 2