Christian2

6a archery bull tag

I have a hunt that starts this Friday for bull elk I. 6a. I have heard that bulls are bugling but they were not when I was up there. I don't really know where to start. Any ideas and places to try would be very greatly appreciated! Thanks and good luck to you on your upcoming hunts. Thanks Christian2

Think an area, and be quiet while you are in that area....and watch out for rattlers while you are at it...That's where I would start.

• Like 3

Hmm, Christian. You sent me a PM looking for advice a week ago saying "I have a 6a cow tag the second week in October." Now it's a September bull tag? What gives? I have no problem helping out fellow hunters and gave you some good info - but I expect some honesty in return.

• Like 1

The 6a bull tag is help for a friend who hasn't hunted there before and my dad has the 6a cow tag in October. Sorry about that.

Might keep in mind that one of those threads was asking for help on the Kaibab doe hunt. Looks like a young guy trying to figure out where to start. Good luck with your hunts Christian, please be sure to post some pictures for us.

• Like 2

I will definately will thank you flatlander. And actually I have had 2 posts this month and the other kaibab ones were in August because I looked when I received that message and there has only been two elk threads in September all the others were in August

Think an area, and be quiet while you are in that area....and watch out for rattlers while you are at it...That's where I would start.

It was HOT just across the way from there on saturday! Great response DUG

• Like 1