Sign in to follow this  
chadt45

Arizona elk hunters

Good Luck to all on the early and late hunts. Many blessings hope you all slay some giants. Stay safe.

Leavin now headed for unit 1. I better be postin some pics here later.

• Like 1

Dam forest Rangers are writing tickets up north .

For what?

My guess is parking to far off road or use of closed roads.

Headed to 4A, I have to work today and Friday! I am headed up Sat. morning. Good luck to all and Shoot straight. If anybody else is in 4A and you see my red Nissan Frontier with a camper shell and CW sticker stop in for a cold one!!

• Like 2

Best of success to all going up. May your arrows all find their mark! Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures.

Good luck to all the lucky ones that have tags. Sitting out this year feels strange it's been awhile since I will not be on a hunt. I will just have to take it out on the bass this weekend.

Dang I've seen several fully loaded trucks on the freeways in Phoenix. Good luck guys and gals. I need to wait another month. However I will be out scouting 22s this weekend, and the next, and the next, if anyone wants to hook up.

Guest wdenike

Take pictures!!! Good Luck!!! Clayton Me And MJ are pulling for ya!!!!!!!!

Take care, Willie

Closed roads? I thought that was a summer deal?

The new forest road management plan. If you don't have one you should get the new official map as to what is an open road. The new rules don't require a closed sign on a road to be closed. The road needs to be on the map as open to be open. That's how I understand it. Maps are free at the office or call them for one.

The new forest road management plan. If you don't have one you should get the new official map as to what is an open road. The new rules don't require a closed sign on a road to be closed. The road needs to be on the map as open to be open. That's how I understand it. Maps are free at the office or call them for one.

No sign is a bunch of garbage in my opinion. My 2 favorite roads have gates on them that remain open but are closed according to the map. If you don't want me in there close the gate that's already there!

Another ridiculous part is when you have to pack an elk 2 miles down a perfectly good road because forest service says it's closed.

OUTRAGEOUS!

<end rant>

• Like 1

No sign is a bunch of garbage in my opinion. My 2 favorite roads have gates on them that remain open but are closed according to the map. If you don't want me in there close the gate that's already there!

Another ridiculous part is when you have to pack an elk 2 miles down a perfectly good road because forest service says it's closed.

OUTRAGEOUS!

<end rant>

Wasn't there a bylaw where you could drive in to retrieve game on a closed road? But only to retrieve it? I could have sworn i saw something but could be wrong.