bonecollector777

Found dead bull in 4b

Light the elk on fire? You my friend are disturbed. Once again your childish mannerisms show themselves with remarks like suck it. You have also shown how you feel about one of our big game animals versus those positioned to protect them. I have never had respect for you BC777, and I have grown tired of trying to educate you. As well I have lost respect for each of you who think your above the law. Right is following the law, regardless if you do not believe in it.

No, right is doing what is right, regardless of what the law says.

• Like 2

I have called the G&F about downed game on 3 occasions....to no avail.

They never showed, for at least 4 days that I know of. (on all occasions) 1 was a road hunter.

Haha I'm not asking for your advice or guidance. As much as you think I care I really don't. Nowhere in the law does it state that I have to call game and fish If I find a dead elk. You may call them if you want but I don't want to and will not call them. I'm not going to make them money by giving them the chance to auction it off. As you have no respect for me I have no respect for you and really don't care about anything you have to say about this post or about this elk. You seem slightly confused about the law so don't try and educate me when I don't ask for your education and then you try and educate me incorrectly. It is not against the law for me to not call the game and fish about a dead elk. And even if it were guess what? I still wouldn't call them.

• Like 6

Guest 300ultramag.

Nobody thinks they are above the law. It is not a law here in question it would be moreso predicated as a moral value or an etiquette even.

Do the game and fish attempt to find downed animals and the hunters that lost them.

That's a big nope... I pat this guy on the back for trying to find someone who busted there butt to get an elk and was unfortunate to not find it... If he doesn't do it who will! Not your game and fish.

And I don't care if you don't respect me for my views on the game and fish and their antics you don't know me from Adam. However I think you are the one that is undereducated here.

• Like 2

Guest 300ultramag.

Dear game and fish I think we should have a road kill call off...24 hours a day...if you (game and fish)find a road kill animal you would have a list of folks that need meat and would drive and butcher on the side of the road.if number 1 doesn't answer call number 2 etc... What happens to these animals/ good meat on the side of the road? Do they go to waste?

The person who hits the animal on a road has the option of getting a tag free of charge for the animal. Antlers and all if they want it. Most drivers dont want it so it goes to waste.

• Like 1

Haha I'm not asking for your advice or guidance. As much as you think I care I really don't. Nowhere in the law does it state that I have to call game and fish If I find a dead elk. You may call them if you want but I don't want to and will not call them. I'm not going to make them money by giving them the chance to auction it off. As you have no respect for me I have no respect for you and really don't care about anything you have to say about this post or about this elk. You seem slightly confused about the law so don't try and educate me when I don't ask for your education and then you try and educate me incorrectly. It is not against the law for me to not call the game and fish about a dead elk. And even if it were guess what? I still wouldn't call them.

Ok, I'm uneducated on breaking the law, but during my child's hunter safety course, provided by GandF they asked what are you supposed to do if you come along a wounded or deceased animal? Answer was to call Game and Fish and report the location. They also asked it no be moved so that they may investigate the animal as it lays. So if it is not in the regulations, why would they teach our children and new hunters this rule? "You seem slightly confused about the law so don't try and educate me when I "didn't" ask for your education.........". Grammer is tough sometimes huh?

Thank you to BC777, and like hunters for assisting fellow hunters in a situation like this. This could have been, and might be, the bull my family shot. If it wasn't for good people and good fellow hunters, the shooter of this bull wouldn't have a chance. Regardless of the spinoffs in this thread, hats off to people like BC777.

• Like 3

So if you don't respect any one who thinks there above the law you must not respect any Game and Gish officer looks like we do agree on something

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

out2hunt,

Boy our gooberment is on their knees nightly praying for billions just like you. If you can't see what they have become you would have enjoyed the apple also. Although we are supposed to abide by the rules of our leaders. We are not supposed to blindly follow them straight to heck. I can appreciate ya wanting to teach the young one the right way. But there is no law that says it is mandatory to call asap when an animal is found. Now our gooberment is slowly making the bed in which it will inevitably have to lie in. LIEING, STEALING, CORRUPTNESS, ABORTION, TAKING GOD OUT OF THE COUNTRY. The list is long, but I think you get the drift. I AM FROM THE GOOBERMENT AND HERE TO HELP YOU. Has never been a truthful statement. If this is where you are at. When Hitler would have told ya it was time for the shower. I guess ya would have smiled picked your bar of soap and jumped in. Wake up man!!!!!

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

Statute of limitations ends this Thursday at sundown for the hunter who shot it? Right? If not claimed by then, it has to lay there until all or most of the hair is gone or until possibly G$F picks it up.........And not to start the yearly !@#$storm but how many bulls/cows are laying out there shot but not found???? If I shot a bull and spent hours/days looking for it, I would like to know that some one may have found it and I would put my tag on it.....my .02

• Like 1