MathewQuigly

Arizona feril hogs

I wouldnt drive to the strip when we have them right here. I got one to give me a ride home from denim and diamonds last night. There was a lot of them there too.

Right at closing time no doubt.

Pretty much. It's like last day hunting and you will settle for whatever walks into the crosshairs

So, you woke up with a 'pig in the blanket?'

• Like 1

I wouldnt drive to the strip when we have them right here. I got one to give me a ride home from denim and diamonds last night. There was a lot of them there too.

Pretty much. It's like last day hunting and you will settle for whatever walks into the crosshairs

Pics or it didn't happen

Pics or it didn't happen

Oh gawd no. My youngest brother was famous for that. We always had to watch him toward the end of the nigh since he couldn't hold his liquor and women would literally drag him off somewhere.

One time he woke up in the back seat of a car in summertime about 9am on a Saturday in a subdivision in Scottsdale and walked for 20 minutes until he found a Circle K and called a taxi to come home. I still raz him about that.