MathewQuigly

Arizona feril hogs

I found a dead one last year while dove hunting. It was all twisted up in barbed wire.

Picture?

no picture, I thought my son got a pic but he didnt.

That ranch in seligman is just I pile of rocks between the interstate lanes with a fence and some domestic hogs that walk around in it. I see them all the time. Anvil rock road I believe it is.

• Like 1

Maximus I've hunted that same private ranch the summer before last just to say I did it. I shot a 700 lb Russian hog. It was a beast it literally took four shots before it went down from my .270. Good eatin. The web site is fortrockhuntimg.com. But I have never seen feral hogs before. I would send a picture but don't know how to do it off the iPad .

I've seen them from the highway. You'll find true feral pigs look a whole lot different after a few generations in the wild. I've killed several in TX and have private property I can hunt in Nor Cal anytime I want. I killed a nice 300lb boar on the Nor Cal place. Fun with the handgun, those things are tough.

I've seen a few in NM just a couple miles from the AZ border way down south. Honestly, as many guys as we have here in AZ just looking for more hunting opportunity, I doubt we'll ever see them become problematic.

The rumors and locations always come and go. The ones lake Havasu or the strip have always been told not enough to make a hunting trip but shoot on sight if you are there for other reasons. Came across remains in the beadshaws before. Also tracks and rooting north of phoenix. Unless they were ginormous javelinas

I called in a few hogs out in unit 32 one morning. I was only able to get one out of the bunch but she was sure tasty.

I'm really curious about the dugas heared. Haven't been there in years could be worth a trip

where about in unit 32

I wouldnt drive to the strip when we have them right here. I got one to give me a ride home from denim and diamonds last night. There was a lot of them there too.

Right at closing time no doubt.