Sign in to follow this  
Chris

How to get a Polaris Ranger quieter...

Try the "Troll Trap". I hear they are super quiet unless they're hijacking someones thread. Give it a rest already!

There never seems to be a shortage of threads that will trap a troll and keep them trolling for days...

• Like 1

Ya guys seriously....the guy asked a simple question on trying to make his ride quiet. Didn't mention a thing about doing it to get closer to game, and if it is it shouldn't bother you anyway cause you will be so far out in the hills in your homemade animal skin clothes, your homemade bow with cedar arrows and turkey feather vanes, tipped with the arrowheads you made using the stone you found while grinding corn and maze. Point is if you don't have any comments to help him then do us all a favor and keep your smart a** comments to yourself. And yes, i made some smart a** comments of my own there.It is ridiculous how often this happens on here anymore.

• Like 3

Or maybe he could buy the "Super Cynical" muffler from all you fellow CWT members

From what I've seen it's free of charge.

• Like 1

I was interested in this thread because the OP asked a good question. I think it would be great to have my RZR or ATV's run quieter and I have never planned on hunting from them just getting to and from. Here are a couple of good reasons for a quieter ride.

When I am on the rim with the family and driving to the natl forest from our house some of the the old crabby retired turds complain and give dirty looks to anyone driving by if they aren't in a golf cart. :o

Also, when camping or hunting it sure would be a genuine courtesy to have a quieter machine, no different than trying to have a quieter generator, diesel engine, or boat motor (for those that don't swim after and catch them bare handed).

Let's give the op the benefit of the doubt like we do most people on this forum and not keep busting his balls about how the rest of us are Iditarod champions and usually run up cliff faces or take our dog sled into the deep woods so that we can mind meld with nature. :rolleyes:

Only Chuck Norris has the site of the hawk and can carry out an elk in one trip single handedly! :ph34r:

• Like 1