Sign in to follow this  
mc68

Alaska Last Frontier

Hey all, I was wondering if many of you follow this show? If so, did you see the last episode where the lady gets "scoped"? OMG it was as bad of one as I've ever seen. It was so obvious IG was coming, she had no part of the stock against her shoulder. I was sitting there saying " this is gonna hurt"!!!

I saw previews for that episode and in the commercial you could see her holding her face right up to the scope. I thought the same thing, I'll have to check it out now. Haha

Yeah she got NAILED!

I enjoy the show. I checked them out on Google Earth and they are NOT nearly as isolated as the show makes you think. When they drive their cattle to the head of the bay they actually have to drive them past a settlement that is not mentioned on the show. Not to say it isn't tough living the way they do.

I tried to look it up online but I couldn't find anything, guess I'll just have to wait for it to play on tv again.

Just saw it, it's on tv right now, he even warned her twice. That scope got her pretty good, one of the best I've seen.

The episode is called spring forward and it's in season 4. I tried to look it up online but that's about as far as I could get.