Coues Sniper

My best Carp shed

I know, I know, it's a Carp. But I live in Vegas so I don't exactly live anywhere near prime Coues country. Great shed though, has nice mass and palmation (although most of it doesn't measure) and has nice length. I scored it at 89" and change.

post-1287-1173392778_thumb.jpg

post-1287-1173392790_thumb.jpg

Love the character. Great shed. You think it came off of a 210 inch muley?

Thanks. He's not very wide, i'd guess like 23 inside, so if he matched he'd just break 200. Like 202 or so.

You guys and the Carp Reference, It's Mule deer, carp swim & live in water.Nice Mulie shed though! B)

:P

Love the character. Great shed. You think it came off of a 210 inch muley?

Thanks. He's not very wide, i'd guess like 23 inside, so if he matched he'd just break 200. Like 202 or so.

You guys and the Carp Reference, It's Mule deer, carp swim & live in water.Nice Mulie shed though! B)

:P

Hey Kevin how's the mule deer hunting out there, I know a year or two ago they were harvesting some really nice bucks from Nevada.

Nevada has some great mule deer, but they are hard to hunt. Most of the country is simply enormous. I hunted AZ all over when i was a kid (Moved to Vegas when i was 14) and never saw country like this. Lots of sagebrush and huge mountains. But if you know where to go, and can get lucky ;) , you can kill a nice buck. My biggest is 170 net. There was a cactus buck killed last year that went 306 gross if that answers any questions :P.

post-1287-1173462435_thumb.jpg

That's an awesome buck you got there Kevin.

What can you say about a cactus buck like that? :o

Big mule deer bucks are impressive. I sure miss the desert in the mid 80's when you could glass up five or six great bucks a day. I hope that those "were'nt the days ".

Great find.