It was great meeting all you guys this weekend. Was able to talk to bowhunter4life, bowsniper, kidbowhunter, CouesWhitetail, Pellencillo, Coosefan, Pops and TLH. If I missed anybody sorry it was a hectic weekend.

The show was pretty good just don't like being around that many people. It was nice to meet Younghunter. I also had Amanda score a rack for me. Thanks again Amanda for all that you do.

Keven

I enjoyed meeting mulie hunter, coues and sheep, and younghunter, and its always fun to visit with Amanda. Thank you guys for stopping by the Desert Christian Archer's booth! I was happy to see that Randy Ulmer was wearing regular shoes again. Keven, I missed your rack, I hope that you post a picture!

God Bless,

Mark

It was great to meet everyone today. Really cool to put names and faces together. It is really cool to go into that big stadium full of people and know so many people, or feel like you know so many people.... I'd like to extend a special thanks to Jim (Coosefan) and to Amanda. I also passed through Showlow and met up with Jason (AZOneCam), over the weekend. Thanks, Jason. Doesn't seem to matter where you go someone from this site is near by..... Pretty cool. Also, got to see my buddy Troy (Huntn Coues) and his beautiful family, good to see ya'll old buddy!

Hey, Keven. I would like to guess that score.... 128" :blink: Just guessin'...... pictures make it tough....

I agree, tough pic. I'm guessing somewhere in the ballpark of 120'' SCI gross.

If you have pics showing different angles I might be able to get a better guess.

It was great to meet everyone today. Really cool to put names and faces together. It is really cool to go into that big stadium full of people and know so many people, or feel like you know so many people.... I'd like to extend a special thanks to Jim (Coosefan) and to Amanda. I also passed through Showlow and met up with Jason (AZOneCam), over the weekend. Thanks, Jason. Doesn't seem to matter where you go someone from this site is near by..... Pretty cool. Also, got to see my buddy Troy (Huntn Coues) and his beautiful family, good to see ya'll old buddy!

Hey, Keven. I would like to guess that score.... 128" :blink: Just guessin'...... pictures make it tough....

My gut really says he is bigger.... like 130 something... :blink: ... but I have been know to be plum out in Left field on my "ballpark" scores!! :lol:

heres my guess

"dad, get me my box of shells from my back pack, this one might take a while"

SHOOT HIM!!! thats the score!

I didnt go to the ISE to meet anyone, but i have met two members at RMEF. at both events, within 5 minutes, the two members came up to me and we BS'd for a while. DDS, and Azpackhorse. Brian and i are pretty good friends. and Darren and i wil be hooking up for some shed hunting soon.

I also had a member know exaclty who i was by only saying my Firstcoueswas80. he is a good buddy of mine, doesnt post much but Couesslayer aka albert is a cool cat.

lots of really really good members on here and i have some very good friends on here. RedRabbit has tought me a ton about shooting and reloading. Scottyboy has helped me take my first mearns, scaleys, and blue grouse. all over his dogs! lots of good friends and good people here!

I made it to the show and I'm glad I did! I first got to meet Coues n Sheep and his buddy Jason...them boys are some Coues killin' machines, I'm glad I finally got to meet them! Amanda is an awsome lady! She is even nicer and more outgoing than I had expected....would love to share a hunt with her someday! I also met up with some very odd fellers...one by the name Younghunter and the other went by the name...azhuntfornuts... :blink: I haven't heard of them before, but they seemed OK.......as long as you got past the smell! Seriously...David is a great guy and Christian helped out greatly with the AES booth! Good times! JIM>

Oh yeah....I already know what that buck scored........and I would have guessed alot lower than it actually is! What a HOG! JIM>

Yeah, I ran into "Goosefan" today at the show. Of course I headed over and met Amanda and while I was there I saw my buddy Terry TLH. Amanda was nice enough to call over Coues and Sheep so I could meet him also. We need to try and get a date set up so more people can put faces with names and tell lies, I mean storys about hunting. I know over on the AZOD board they have a get together each summer up in the pines. Maybe we could combine it with them and have a huge camping trip. David

Yeah, I ran into "Goosefan" today at the show. Of course I headed over and met Amanda and while I was there I saw my buddy Terry TLH. Amanda was nice enough to call over Coues and Sheep so I could meet him also. We need to try and get a date set up so more people can put faces with names and tell lies, I mean storys about hunting. I know over on the AZOD board they have a get together each summer up in the pines. Maybe we could combine it with them and have a huge camping trip. David

Good one ;) i deserved it. BTW....find any tasty nuts lately? A get together would be fun, like anything else, it only takes someone to set it all up and make it happen.....otherwise it won't happen ;) Hey David...it's your idea....you oughtta run with it! JIM>

I did not make it this year. Just to much going on right now.

I seen a few people I recognized from photos on here, TLH over at the AZOD booth, Bowsniper at the Desert Christian Archers booth, and I spoke with Amanda. I am so small it was hard for me to negotiate the crowds :rolleyes:

I really wanted to stop and introduce myself but everyone was deep into conversation when I passed by. I had a couple of people ask me if I was from Eager, must have a twin up there.

A CWT.com get together would be cool.

I was pleased to see so many Coues in the Cabelas store! Our store rocks! Much better that the one in Mitchel SD.