Sign in to follow this  
Huntn coues

Draw results are getting closer.

Just spoke to a gal at G/F and she said the draw is complete and that they are starting to hit

the bank cards , and as soon as that is done they will re-issue the ones that were rejected and then post the results.

Now this is just what I heard- Don't stone me if what I was told is wrong. :( :(

Anyway maybe a week or so and will know????????

LOOK at all the fuss you started

Just wait until you have kids, house payment, and all the other luxuries of adulthood.

I like to see that other people share in my luxuries as well. :lol:

Just spoke to a gal at G/F and she said the draw is complete and that they are starting to hit

the bank cards , and as soon as that is done they will re-issue the ones that were rejected and then post the results.

Now this is just what I heard- Don't stone me if what I was told is wrong. :( :(

Anyway maybe a week or so and will know????????

LOOK at all the fuss you started

:P :lol: :lol:

Gamehauler, I believe the rejection of credit card issue is why last year they started charging accounts before letting anybody know what they had or hadn't drawn. In 2004 they charged cards after the results were released, and I was one of the ones they called because my credit card company had changed on me. Luckily, I was able to correct the issue and receive the tag, where if it had happened last year or this year, the tag would have gone to somebody else and I would have never known I had even drawn. Currently before posting results they do all the charging of cards, and if rejected giving the tag to the individual with the next lowest number. This could be what causes the results slightly longer to post.

Holycow...A couple hours ago I could view my spring draw results, in the last hour they have been taken down....

Holycow...A couple hours ago I could view my spring draw results, in the last hour they have been taken down....

I thought you were just trying to pull my leg again but my spring results are gone.

:lol: You guys are so silly. You are going to find out months ahead of what was last year and you still can't wait. LOL And for most of you it will be bad news. The G&F could make some extra money by selling the info. Lets say you pay 10 bucks to know in March, 5 bucks for April, and free in May. ;)

:lol: You guys are so silly. You are going to find out months ahead of what was last year and you still can't wait. LOL And for most of you it will be bad news. The G&F could make some extra money by selling the info. Lets say you pay 10 bucks to know in March, 5 bucks for April, and free in May. ;)

Dont give them any ideas :D

i got a text message to my phone today from some mean SOB saying they were up... good thing break time was right around the corner and i could make a few phone calls! lets just say this Packhorse from AZ is a well..... something you wipe every day! freakin Brian!

2007 Antelope and Elk Draw Results

Payment processing is currently in progress. The Drawing results will be available on this site by April 16th, 2007. Thank you for your consideration and patience.

If you are unable to locate your results, please call 602-942-3000

That is what is on there now.

https://www.wildlifelicense.com/az/start.php

It is getting closer, but it will happen when it happens.

Good Luck to All.