Sign in to follow this  
Zeke-BE

Unit 10 coyote ??

Well I already bagged a antelope, in 2 weeks I have my mule deer hunt, and now I'm thinking about a spring long weekend hunt up in unit 10 for yotes. I hunted there last year up by tin city for cow elk, and helpled a friend scout for antelope. Great coyote country and from what I hear they are in abundance up there. I usually will call for them In 24b and 37b and found out they have a big impact on the goat herds during fawn dropping in the northern units. Does anyone usually know when fawns start dropping up here? And I hear calling yotes in spring times is usually different. I'm not the most Advid yotey hunter out there but I would really like a crack a them this spring!! Even with a deer hunt coming up I just keep thinking of the future hunts :)

There is a predator hunting contest in January, held in Ash Fork every year that you might be interested in. Keep it on the radar. Kill them deer killers! Good Luck.

Ten is one of the units you can hunt at night with shot guns in spring time

• Like 1

Ten is one of the units you can hunt at night with shot guns in spring time

think they changed the regs for that hunt... pretty sure rifles are legal now for the daylong hours... dec. 1 - may 31

James

Really that is awesome now g&f just needs to let shooting off truck and we can build a Texas day maker set up like off the show carnivores lol

• Like 3

You can use a spot light but not attached to any vehicles right? I have a charged spot light that can detach from the truck.

Lots of coyotes in that unit. I have had them lurk around and sometimes follow me while I was elk and deer hunting. They must know that the hunters leave them treats because of all the tags they issue. I have seen some nice badgers in there also.

Really that is awesome now g&f just needs to let shooting off truck

I want this so bad.

Why wouldn't G and F allow you to shoot from a truck, or spot lighte them ( just for yotes only). This would give us A tactical advantage and this would help out game and fish. I don't need that feel good feeling that I hiked in and shot that coyote. I feel good when it's dead. In the end it's one less antelope eater. Ohhh but when there are to many game and fish will hire out choppers to help eliminate them. That's government for you over spending too much, just give the private sector more freedoms to take care of the job and to save the government money.

Really that is awesome now g&f just needs to let shooting off truck

I want this so bad.

Why wouldn't G and F allow you to shoot from a truck, or spot lighte them ( just for yotes only). This would give us A tactical advantage and this would help out game and fish. I don't need that feel good feeling that I hiked in and shot that coyote. I feel good when it's dead. In the end it's one less antelope eater. Ohhh but when there are to many game and fish will hire out choppers to help eliminate them. That's government for you over spending too much, just give the private sector more freedoms to take care of the job and to save the government money.

WHAT? !?!? That is just mind blowing makes way to much sense!!! In the rugs you look under the day long shooting section