Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

** butcher shop in north phx? maybe west?

Im at I-17 & happy valley anybody know a reliable high quality butcher shop near? not queen creek!

I have been sick and dont wanna cut my deer up and zipped right past my normal EXCELLENT shop in camp verde ..

Thx

Sanchez Wildgame Processing 602-375-1646. Central and Jones just south of I-17. They do great sausage too.

Sanchez Wildgame Processing 602-375-1646. Central and Jones just south of I-17. They do great sausage too.

Thx for the suggestion.

Ha I could just about run it back up to camp verde.. bummer nobody takes over n. phx customers! 4peaks was horrible when at 19th and bell and not sure what they are like under new ownership and location but really no desire to find out considering a backyard sheep butchering video some crazy nut at va hospital showed me... he was wearing a t-shirt or hat with tye name on it and video was of someone repeatdly stabbing and cuting at an animal while it stood there not happy about it. the owners decided it was a bit much to watch and I decided I probably wouldn't try the place out.

They also do Game Processing.

http://www.maricopaskillcenter.com/student-resources/campus-life/center-square-retail-shops/butcher-shop

Main Campus

1245 East Buckeye Road, Phoenix, AZ 85034

Thx. ya this wins cuz sanchez is $113.50 and I have tiny deer. :) so skills center gets by business!

ya CARLS in camp verde west of 17 few minutes,next to out of africa does amazing work and quite convenient to drop on way down unless of course your ill and forget to stop. 0_o

Thx for the suggestion.

Ha I could just about run it back up to camp verde.. bummer nobody takes over n. phx customers! 4peaks was horrible when at 19th and bell and not sure what they are like under new ownership and location but really no desire to find out considering a backyard sheep butchering video some crazy nut at va hospital showed me... he was wearing a t-shirt or hat with tye name on it and video was of someone repeatdly stabbing and cuting at an animal while it stood there not happy about it. the owners decided it was a bit much to watch and I decided I probably wouldn't try the place out.

4 Peaks was a husband and wife team. They got a divorce. The husband still runs 4 Peaks, and the wife opened Sanchez.

I took my last deer in 2012 to Sanchez, and was very impressed. The deer I brought was less than clean from having to skin it in a canyon and pack it out with no way to protect or clean it at the time. I did not find a single hair or other forest item in any of the meat. They did chorizo, green chili breakfast sausage (my favorite), jalapeño sticks, roasts, steaks, and ground with suet added. It only lasted about 2 months. I would have taken this years deer, but I did it myself saving some coin for when my daughter gets her elk in a month.

Sanchez has most of 4 Peaks equipment including the phone #. I have taken a lot of stuff there the last couple years. They do a great job in my opinion.

Nice to hear someone post about Sanchez. I saw them post earlier in the year or late last year with an address and I googled the business. If I remember it was brand new and run out of a old house in a very sketchy part of South Phoenix.

• Like 1

Nice to hear someone post about Sanchez. I saw them post earlier in the year or late last year with an address and I googled the business. If I remember it was brand new and run out of a old house in a very sketchy part of South Phoenix.

Yep, that is the place. Off Central and south of I-17.

Mike take it back up to camp verde, if u use mike at verde valley meat processing he is the best.

Mike take it back up to camp verde, if u use mike at verde valley meat processing he is the best.

I use carls butcher shop in C.V. my friends that live there all use him for game and cattle and sheep etc.. headed back up tomorrow to drop off. just to dang sick to wanna cut meat + since years back when I almost removed 3 fingers with a 12" butcher bladeseconds after finishing my buffalo.. amazing what 3 months of hand traction will do to your pshyche