Presmyk

cats and cages

Got my first 2 bobcat for the season todaypost-12229-0-41415900-1416197673_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Ya after walking up on Gate down and there just a skunk or a coon that roller coaster ride Hits the bottom quick lol especially with skunks but makes it that much better when you see a cat

Nice cats ! I'm still waiting on my first one of the year. We had one cat stole though. But caught six ringtail cats.

Here is my big Tom from this morning.lol.

post-102-0-36316500-1416244868_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

If cam throw the whole cage in water if not sneak shoot and run lol

Lol ya had house cat troubles last season same one in same cage 3 times he like jack rabbit

Skunks will normally let you lift the door if you move nice and easy. But if you dont mind the smell, skunk quill is going between 15 and 30 bucks an ounce. Here is a big skunk I got in my trap last year.

post-3397-0-94018300-1416257612_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ya I took syringe and took skunk essences last year and melt down Vaseline then add in have 2 mason jar worth and have no plans on messing with that stuff any time soon lol. You can ruins some ones day with a splash of that stuff. I have beaver meat from last season but if I have to.buy some I buy the fat cat from grawes I belive it's good stuff. in a set I use the skunk lure ,bobcat piss, bait cage magic then 2 different visuals

If cam throw the whole cage in water if not sneak shoot and run lol

Ever been sprayed?? Whats your normal bait for bobcats?
ya I took a spray straight the the face trying let one out was asleep head facing me bump the metal saw his head lift and before I could escape it turned and sprayed quick draw magraw style and I was on lunch break from work lol I buy peroxide baking soda and dish soap in bulk trapping season lol

Nice cats. How many cages you runnin? this is my first year trapping and trying to get my first. Do you put up your own fur and sell? or keep it.