Adicted

POST YOUR BLACKFRIDAY HUNTING DEALS YOU FIND FOR OTHERS TO GET ALSO!!!!

I can't believe any of you "guys" are more excited about going shopping than spending the day in the field hunting???

I can't believe any of you "guys" are more excited about going shopping than spending the day in the field hunting???

Well some of us do not have tags or have already been hunting this year. It is nice to save on some gear every now and again. Heck I have seen people "hunting" posting on these forums so how does that work? Good luck to all of those that have tags! If not enjoy the discounted gear!

• Like 2

Bass pro sale started Wednesday. I picked up a FoxPro Fusion 100 bucks off. Me and my brothers started a new family tradition, coyote hunting on thanksgiving morning. Sad to say I missed my yote and shot barley over his back. As for Black Friday I stay away from the crowds and use that morning to put up Christmas lights, then off to the Archery Range, then tonight some family volleyball game. Ohhhhh and I can't miss the ASU vs U of A game. Go Devils!!!!

Very true Lance, but wayyyyy to many folks out on the weekend and the holidays!!! I for one am starting to save the weekends and holiday for the family, then hunt non holidays and mon-fri to beat the weekend warriors and crowd!!! Just to much traffic out there 😊

Both Walmart and Sportsman's had .22LR for the first time in a couple or yrs. Granted it was >7 cents per round and only 1 hundred or 2 hundred max, respectively. But at least they had it!

You boys are watch the UofA/ASU game? Almost too hot to have the dogs out -- snakes! That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Walmart 20 percent off all firearms is pretty solid! Remington 700adl for $377 - $75 - $35 dollar mail in rebate! Ended up getting 700 adl 7rem 26" and 870 20guage for total of $591.. Plus $60 dollars worth of mail in rebates seems decent to me😬