Elkhunter1

What do you think?

This is what I would like to make my logo from (as background), what do you think? PLEASE let me know whatever your opinions are. Thanks for your comments

post-5396-0-45444100-1416370551.jpg

post-5396-0-75741600-1416383699.jpg

I have a bit of experience with this. And my honest opinion is that the logo it self needs to be more prominent. Right now it gets lost in the background. In order of importance it should be the logo, your product and then the background. Center the product between the two ginamangous coues bucks and at least triple the size of the logo. maybe the photo should be black and white or maybe sepia toned something to subdue it a bit. But your on the right track and you have a great product from what ive seen.

• Like 1

Look at the logos for all the big companies. Everything should be simple and easy to remember. Nike, Apple, BP, Pepsi, target, BMW, Ford, Chevrolet, GE, Dell. I don't have an answer for yours but in the advertising world keep it simple. Go on line and look at the hunting logos to get ideas.

Not an expert just giving what I see. Based on my oversize smartphone. The letters don't stand out enough. I look right past them to the deer, had to read the post to know you were selling a product.

Idea is good because you are getting an example of what you're able to capture with your game cam set up. I don't think it fits in the logo however, more on your website as a header or a sample type page.

Last to beat the dead horse, simple is the key for a logo.

I know where you are coming from. I have the same questions every time I work with a new product. Its the background, unless you bold up the font and place it against a lighter background then even a red is hard to see. If it were "ME" and that's all this is- MY opinion I would remove the "dark" picture of the buck on the right although its a great looking buck the picture is so dark it does not form well.

I would take the picture of the deer on the left which is brighter and still an amazing buck and put that in the middle of the picture and then put the picture of the security box on either side of the deer. I would also use 2 different security boxes to show the diversity and skill you have. Although the buck would still be center it will be over-shadowed by the LOGO and the BOXES which really what matters. I would also consider a tag-line like "The best security for your camera" (anyone here who is familiar with your work would agree its the truth!)

Regardless the logo should be a different font and much bolder. Good luck, you make a great product and people deserve to have it!

try something like this:

post-8413-0-17830000-1416416384.png

I know where you are coming from. I have the same questions every time I work with a new product. Its the background, unless you bold up the font and place it against a lighter background then even a red is hard to see. If it were "ME" and that's all this is- MY opinion I would remove the "dark" picture of the buck on the right although its a great looking buck the picture is so dark it does not form well.

I would take the picture of the deer on the left which is brighter and still an amazing buck and put that in the middle of the picture and then put the picture of the security box on either side of the deer. I would also use 2 different security boxes to show the diversity and skill you have. Although the buck would still be center it will be over-shadowed by the LOGO and the BOXES which really what matters. I would also consider a tag-line like "The best security for your camera" (anyone here who is familiar with your work would agree its the truth!)

Regardless the logo should be a different font and much bolder. Good luck, you make a great product and people deserve to have it!

try something like this:

I was heading in that direction all ready while you were posting this. The background photo is the same as my website and FB page, I wanted to keep it the same, this is what I got so far.

post-5396-0-14081300-1416423316.jpg

Looking into lightening up the photo.

Ready2hunt is this what you were talking about? I hope this addresses all of your comments, and thank you All for commenting.

post-5396-0-68298200-1416536203.jpg

I like it and I'll tell you why- I am on my phone and can't see the picture very well (because I am on my phone obviously) but I can see the name and read your tag line plain as day. It's catchy and is enough to entice me look further.

Look into the 7 day free trial for photo shop and make the most of it. As long as you have the original Jpeg's and are willing to spend a little time on the key board you can make it all blend together aesthetically.

I like it and I'll tell you why- I am on my phone and can't see the picture very well (because I am on my phone obviously) but I can see the name and read your tag line plain as day. It's catchy and is enough to entice me look further.

Look into the 7 day free trial for photo shop and make the most of it. As long as you have the original Jpeg's and are willing to spend a little time on the key board you can make it all blend together aesthetically.

The laptop does have paint shop and I have Nikon's photo shop. However I am looking into other programs to enhance my capabilities, thanks for your input. Happy hunting.

P.S. I am looking into truck magnets too.

Elkhunter1 read up on the rule of thirds on the internet, this is an absolute life saver when creating logos like this. Here are my opinions

- I believe that you are trying to sell your service of creating lock boxes. If so delete the photos of deer and display your work.

- Don't use red, your colors don't flow in the photo

- Create 8 logos and do a survey of which ones people like most

Elkhunter1 read up on the rule of thirds on the internet, this is an absolute life saver when creating logos like this. Here are my opinions

- I believe that you are trying to sell your service of creating lock boxes. If so delete the photos of deer and display your work.

- Don't use red, your colors don't flow in the photo

- Create 8 logos and do a survey of which ones people like most

I will look into it thanks.

Check out Gimp. It's a photoshop type free program that will let you do everything you're talking about. Should help you get what you're looking for.

Check out Gimp. It's a photoshop type free program that will let you do everything you're talking about. Should help you get what you're looking for.

Thanks, I have a photoshop program on my laptop. I just brain farted about it.