Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Duel in the Desert

Let's see if the usual suspects come on here and make excuses. Either way, Rich Rod has earned a raise big time for a program like this. Way overachieved this year. Heck both teams did, especially with all the defensive departures ASU had. Fun to see college football for both teams at high level not just state pride on the line. BEARDOWN ARIZONA!

I know Kelly wasn't at his best, but the way Graham did him was wrong. He said this was his team after his first game back from his injury. So much for that. I think Todd Graham is a good coach but that decision was wrong. That's the Graham that left Pitt right there

Congrats to U of A. I think thats the most important game they ever won. Never liked Kelleys delivery.Hopefully we can have a good bowl game and 1 good year with Verducci. He's got a great delivery. I'm a devil fan but not a Tod fan. To many runs up the middle that go nowhere .Hope Cats can make us all proud with 2 more wins. You CAT fans have some thing to celebrate besides basketball!..........BOB!

• Like 1