I guess I will be the first to brag OK. I am the first set of pictures on page 20 of arizona rifle in the photo gallary.

Jade Goodman

Alright, sounds like a good idea. My pics are in Archery #2 and Archery #4.

Brian Fish

azpackhorse

I have a couple pics in rifle 22, But I am warning you that I am one Ugly Mutha fxxxxx! be careful when viewing!. Rich aka Coues Addict

Edited by coues addict

All of those deer are nice. Hopefully I will be able t opost my pics in there after I get mydeer this year :D

hey coues addict. super buck. i showed those photos to this feller from alabama that i know. his name is cletus. and he says you ain't ugly. in fact, he says you're kinda cute and would like to meet ya. once again, that is one big ol' buck. and it's in the worst lookin' "cooz" country i ever saw.

Edited by .270

My picture is in the rifle section # 20 all the way on the bottom ;) Arizona Guide, great deer.... :)

NICK CRUZ.....

Edited by Grey Hawk

Nice buck greyhawk,I hope to some day get one like that.

I have a picture in the Mexico section. Cant wait to see Jade/Standman and the others . Lets have a contest on who is the scariest, least photogenic.......LOL.........Allen Taylor.......

There are some recent ones of me holding pickup racks in the pickup section. I think I have one in the NM rifle section with a buck my buddy killed last year as well, I am the one in the funny hat. The one in the AZ rifle section is from 10 years ago and I am alot better looking now ;)

Bret M.

I think I have you beat for sure Allan. I was out to winter pasture for to long I think I gaind a few hundred pounds this year. I better start running or you may see me on the news being found dead from hunting while over weight.

I think I am still the scariest looking. Pillow head and all.......Jade has the weight class won..........lets see who are the other winners.......LOL........p.s. Jade, you couldnt have shot that one buck 15 years ago, you would have been about 10 years old............LOL...........Allen......