6A north archery bull, my first elk tag finally

It's kinda weird. All that waiting, a 288 post thread. All of that anticipation all for a few words to hear where you're going to be hunting/what you'll be hunting, and if you don't really care about what or where/ just if you were drawn. Just think, we get to do it all over again here in a few months. WOOHOO! :o :o :o

Congratulation's. Hope you have a great time!!

Congrats on that one Keith, Ive hunted that unit 5 straight years - You won't be disappointed!

(0 for me- guess it was someone elses turn) :rolleyes:

AzP&Y

After 6 yrs, finally drew a bull elk tag. Archery 5BN. Congrats to everyone who was drawn, sorry to those who didn't.

Congratulations and good luck to all that drew a tag(s)!!!!! I finall drew a 7E archery bull tag (whishin it was 7W) and I now have 14 bonus pts for antelope. Hey all lucky 7W bull tags push some over the road to me ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

NADA & NADA......... Looks like I will go into next years draw with MAX Antelope points.....AGAIN!!!!! Man I thought this was going to be my year for a goat tag....18 points and still can't draw the tag!!! Congrats to all that drew a tag, been raining here up north for 2 days and boy did we need it!!!

Geoff

Congrats on that one Keith, Ive hunted that unit 5 straight years - You won't be disappointed!

(0 for me- guess it was someone elses turn) :rolleyes:

AzP&Y

The GF & I've got two tags to fill. Come out & lend a hand. Give you a chance to check out 27. Beautiful country & full of bears too, so maybe you'll put a tag on something anyhow. Take care, Doug.

Well it's official, no elk tags for myself of my boys this year.

Don't really care much for myself, but I'm pretty dissapointed that my boys won't get to hunt junior cows. :( Anyone know of any decent junior cow elk (or bulls.....) hunting opportunities in the neighboring states?

Thanks,

S.

:)

Muzzleloader Antelope - 18A

Second firearm goat tag in 5 years.

:lol:

Unit 9 Cow tag for the son.

Anyone know of any decent junior cow elk (or bulls.....) hunting opportunities in the neighboring states?

Thanks,

S.

Co. is otc if you want to go archery. Not sure about firearms, but think those are draw tags.