I got a rifle antelope, second in 2 years for our family, same unit,WWHOOOOOO BABY. Read it and weep. Max points paid off for me. For you unlucky souls who didnt draw, I know where theres a moose hunt in BC For 4200 bucks. This is a smokin deal if you want to travel. PM me if interested......

Ronaldo....

Well it's official, no elk tags for myself of my boys this year.

Don't really care much for myself, but I'm pretty dissapointed that my boys won't get to hunt junior cows. :( Anyone know of any decent junior cow elk (or bulls.....) hunting opportunities in the neighboring states?

Thanks,

S.

:)

i believe on the San Cralos Res. you can buy juniors only cow tags for around $500.....might be cheaper and easier then looking out-of-state

Just got through and I drew my 3rd choice archery bull in unit 4B. I have never heard of that. Has anyone heard of an Archery bull tag being drawn for a third choice? Took 7 years to draw so after this hunt I guess I will be hunting out of state for a few years. Hey I am happy. If my wife got here 9 tag I will be up there with her. If not I will be in 4B.

3 TAGS Unit 22N - Rifle Trophy Tags.....

:rolleyes: :lol: ;)

zilch, nada, goose egg.....must be something wrong with the system. I didn't get drawn. :blink: Congratulations to those that did.

YEA BABY, Drew a unit 23 late rifle bull tag! Now my son has 8 months to try to talk me out of it. He better start now! No goat tags, but who cares! I'M GOING ELK HUNTING!

YEA BABY, Drew a unit 23 late rifle bull tag! Now my son has 8 months to try to talk me out of it. He better start now! No goat tags, but who cares! I'M GOING ELK HUNTING!

Cough it up Pops ;) You got a great Buck last year

But he got to hunt Elk last year! Oh well if he keeps his grades up He will more than likely get it, nothing like hunting with your kids!

But he got to hunt Elk last year! Oh well if he keeps his grades up He will more than likely get it, nothing like hunting with your kids!

ATTA BOY :P

Its confirmed. My credit card does work, I just wasn't drawn.

Thank god for the over the counter archery deer tag.

Amen brother. . . I got another freakin BAGEL! No speed goats and no elk tags . . . let's see one tag in 11 years. . . .yeah its official I am depressed . . . where's the dang beer.

I drew my 3rd choice archery bull in unit 4B. I have never heard of that. Has anyone heard of an Archery bull tag being drawn for a third choice?

I find it hard to believe you could get any bull tag on a 3rd choice. And this one, considering the odds of drawing with 1st and 2nd choice was 15% last year? Are you sure?