Azlongears

"Idiot" New Mexico Game and Fish

I recently put in for antelope in new mexico after another unsuccessful draw here in az.my code is faust gentry.Better than most I have read so far.I AGREE THAT THEY CAN CALL ME ANYTHING THEY WANT JUST DRAW MY NAME PLEASE!!!!!!!!The barbary sheep look like they would be a cool mount also.Anyone here ever hunt the barbary sheep?Are they super elusive and can a trophy be taken on public land?I am very intrested in purchaseing a tag if drawn for antelope.What do think?

Are credit cards hit for the full tag amounts this year when applying or only the 6.00 application fee? and balance when drawn or purchase at a dealer in New Mexico when drawn?

Dan

Guest Idiot, Bitch Alley...?

Sounds like if you guys are not gonna get drawn, you will get a good chuckle.

Prisoners processing data.... sounds like a possible error in good judgment.

I have been trying all evening to get hooked up to receive my special handle and can't get hooked up. They must be preparing to accept applications from the successful applicants now and give them nice names.

Finally got hooked up. You don't know what sloooooooooooow is. Took 47 minutes waiting on their system to process one app for one species with two choices. I will draw for sure.

My code was "larva enoch" = spiritual soul of Enoch?

I applied for 2C muley and 27 WT.

Have not decided on antelope yet, as I may try to find a landowner tag intead of being assigned a random ranch somewhere in half of NM.

RR

Sounds to me like some programmers having fun & then forgetting to delete their jokes before going live w/ the system. I've written a few excel based programs for our production control guys & used to leave them love notes like that once in a while, but we work in a factory, so that kind sh.. stuff is s.o.p.

out2hunt,

I don't know if you were asking me but I put in for archery elk. Thought about antelope but Im little too old to crawl around with a bow in an area close by Tucson. It is either flat or a mountain. Maybe I will learn more and put in for Lope next year.

NMG&F gave me the code name of Tanya Beyer and then the application number which looks just like a phone #. So I wrote it down. Then I had to explain to my wife who tanya beyer was and why I had her phone #. Thanks NMG&F!

NMG&F gave me the code name of Tanya Beyer and then the application number which looks just like a phone #. So I wrote it down. Then I had to explain to my wife who tanya beyer was and why I had her phone #. Thanks NMG&F!

That's funny :lol: :lol: :lol: