Casey.....no it's not my buck.....I didn't change anything about that rack...just added the point that was missing.

Hey SunDevil......I remember that buck.....it was a great story and a beautiful buck! JIM>

That was it. I figured since he's had that buck in his hands.....it would be a good one to stick on his buck ;)

That was it. I figured since he's had that buck in his hands.....it would be a good one to stick on his buck ;)

Can't complain with that logic. I just wish everybody had a chance to hold that rack just because of the length on it. It was shocking to say the least.

Here's some cats and bears that I scanned out of the album.........

scan0040.jpg

scan002900.jpg

scan003000.jpg

scan002800.jpg

And here is an archery bull my dad got.........this bull traveled over 4 miles with a high double lung hit after being kicked up by another hunter........ we stayed on the trail all night and luckily checked the nearest tank before giving up the next morning! He was floating in it which actually preserved the meat by not laying on the ground....but it was an adventure getting him outta the tank!

scan003100.jpg

Whooo Hooo! Look at those legs!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Hey, I think I seen that fellar in the first pic with the glasses before??? :rolleyes: What does he drive again? :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

I grew up in central AZ during some pretty lean times.... We hunted game for table fare when ever possible and trapped all winter long. I grew up thinking that the words, "trophy hunter", were bad.... I guess cuz we shot the very first one to walk in front of the barrel. I just could not grasp the idea of "passing up" the opportunity to put meat on the table. Until I met my wife.... god Bless her.... she changed my way of thinkin'! ;) She was the Purdiest "trophy hunter" I had ever met.... and that ment to my little brain that maybe I was wrong all those years..... and a Fanatic was born. :D

Anyhow,I know that somewhere there are a few pics of my childhood, outdoor activities..... We never carried cameras in the field and I was in my early twenties before I figured that idea out..... so 3 out 4 of these pics are either at the truck or at the house..... places where a camera is kept safe. :rolleyes: Stupid I know... but that was how we thought.... The last pic is one of the first times I ever carried a camera in the field and of course I was all alone when I shot my one and only rifle coues deer.... thus just the deer and no me. :rolleyes:

My first bull elk.

post-996-1176774267_thumb.jpg

My first archery coues.

Rifle Antelope...... camera wasw jacked up and all the pics were dbl exposed! :angry:

post-996-1176774700_thumb.jpg

And my ONE and ONLY rifle coues :blink: I've only had two rifle coues deer tags my whole life..... and one of them was wasted when I filled my archery tag in August..... :rolleyes: dang the bad luck! :lol:

Talking about my mullet??? :blink: :blink:

Nice mullet you got going there buddy. ;)

I still remember those days. :lol: :lol:

I hope you still remember those days...... were not that old! :rolleyes: :lol: Besides, you had a Mullet.... I am not sure mine qualified! And I have always worn a hat, too.... :ph34r: :lol:

I hope you still remember those days...... were not that old! :rolleyes: :lol: Besides, you had a Mullet.... I am not sure mine qualified! And I have always worn a hat, too.... :ph34r: :lol:

Yeah so you would not blind anyone with that big ole five head..... :lol: :lol: :P

Yeah so you would not blind anyone with that big ole five head..... :lol: :lol: :P

That came later..... :angry: .... jerk! :P :lol: :lol: :P

Here is my unit 10 bull 2003 ........chris

post-682-1176817547_thumb.jpg