Here's some Turkey's I haven't posted before....... I have yet to kill a good gobbler, just hens and youngin's......but they're cool either way! JIM>

scan0004.jpg

scan000800.jpg

scan000600.jpg

scan000200.jpg

Nice pics, Jim. You were a great shot at a young age.... those are some small targets! :lol:

OH!!!! :blink: I almost forgot...... What is up with the Derby style hunting condom.... I mean cap. :lol: :lol: You look like a Lucky Charms commercial!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice pics, Jim. You were a great shot at a young age.... those are some small targets! :lol:

OH!!!! :blink: I almost forgot...... What is up with the Derby style hunting condom.... I mean cap. :lol: :lol: You look like a Lucky Charms commercial!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: rolling up the brim on my hats used to be somewhat of a trademark for me.........I grew out of it ;) I do have a ton of pics' just like it...I might dig up a few.

Here's another "lucky charms" style hat :P

scan001600.jpg

He's gonna wish he never messed with me!

YounghunterDOE.jpg

Thats a shot below the belt Jim :angry:

You will get your turn it may not be tonight, tomorow or even this week but you will get it :ph34r:

Thats a shot below the belt Jim :angry:

You will get your turn it may not be tonight, tomorow or even this week but you will get it :ph34r:

How is that worse than you postin' a pic from my high school days............It brought back all those nightmares of being naked and stuck in a box.......THANKS...I WAS over it.... :angry:

I vote that if Christian wants Jim to stop he must change his name from Younghunter to DoeKiller for one month!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i actually liked eating my javlina. i cant wait till i get to hunt em with a bow agian! thats a blast!

Casey, if I should decide to ever put in for one of those stinky little devils here in AZ, and should I actually decide to shoot one, I'll be sure to give you a ring!! I cannot stand even the smell of javies.. I can't think of a time I could even stomach the thought of eating one!! Every single one I've ever taken was GLADLY given by me to the welcoming arms of the local ranch hand population!! And they were just as thankful to receive them as I was to give them!!

BTW Jim, they always wanted us to shoot at least one or 2 of those weener sized piggies for their spit roast!! They loved them that size!!

Take all the javis that people give you if they come from Denmark meats.

Chorizo , Hot pepper sticks and polish sausage.... Mmmm mmmm good.

Some of the best meat going.

Can't wait for piggy season again.

i actually liked eating my javlina. i cant wait till i get to hunt em with a bow agian! thats a blast!

Casey, if I should decide to ever put in for one of those stinky little devils here in AZ, and should I actually decide to shoot one, I'll be sure to give you a ring!! I cannot stand even the smell of javies.. I can't think of a time I could even stomach the thought of eating one!! Every single one I've ever taken was GLADLY given by me to the welcoming arms of the local ranch hand population!! And they were just as thankful to receive them as I was to give them!!

BTW Jim, they always wanted us to shoot at least one or 2 of those weener sized piggies for their spit roast!! They loved them that size!!

Take all the javis that people give you if they come from Denmark meats.

Chorizo , Hot pepper sticks and polish sausage.... Mmmm mmmm good.

Some of the best meat going.

Can't wait for piggy season again.

Like Huntncoues said take your Javi meat to Denmark Sausage in Peoria. You will be shocked at how good it is.

If you have not tried Denmark you need to. The place is huge and very clean.

I tried thier stuff about 4yrs ago and love it.

I have had several people over for BBQ's and burned up some polish dogs and they all have

mowed down on them. And these are the people who hate Javelina or do not like any game meat. They were all

very suprised when I told them.

Also they all loved the hot pepper sticks (slim jims).

Anyhow thats just my .02 cents.

If you have not tried Denmark you need to. The place is huge and very clean.

I tried thier stuff about 4yrs ago and love it.

I have had several people over for BBQ's and burned up some polish dogs and they all have

mowed down on them. And these are the people who hate Javelina or do not like any game meat. They were all

very suprised when I told them.

Also they all loved the hot pepper sticks (slim jims).

Anyhow thats just my .02 cents.

I'm glad you guys like them pigs....'cause now I have a few more people to call when I kill one next year! You can have em' all! :P