Here's my very first Coues......worked my butt off to get him and was the only buck I found.....I was stoked!

scan001300.jpg

And here's my biggest Muley so far....not huge but it'll work ;) The pic is a scan and came out blurry, but oh well. JIM>

scan003300.jpg

That first coues looks similar to my dads. That muley is plenty big. Maybe this January I can get one like that.

That first coues looks similar to my dads. That muley is plenty big. Maybe this January I can get one like that.

Yeah, that buck is nice but I've killed 10 Muley's and that is the biggest :ph34r: .....I've helped guys kill bigger.....but, I feel I should have somethin' bigger by now.....I just have been puttin all my efforts into these dam Coues lately......one of these days I'll go for a GOOD Muley! ;)

Since I talked about LITTLE Muley's......I'll post a few of em'....don't LAUGH! I know they are all small.......I leave the big ones for my buddies! ;)

The first one is my very first Big Game animal.......age 13 and was with a bow...pretty proud of that one!

scan002000.jpg

scan002200.jpg

scan002400.jpg

scan0001.jpg

scan001500.jpg

scan0043.jpg

scan0042.jpg

dang jim thats pretty sweet! first big game animal is with a bow SWEET!!! my first big game animal was a bull!!!

does that muzzy buck have two wholes in him?

two wholes? :P doesnt two wholes make a half? nah just kidding.

two nappy headed wholes maybe! :o Poor Imus. :lol:

later.

aside from the bright red lipstick - this is also one of my more favorite trophy photos. this buck was a true team effort. I glassed it up, Scout'm took the pic and his step brother was the shooter. later.

post-268-1176427576.jpg

dang jim thats pretty sweet! first big game animal is with a bow SWEET!!! my first big game animal was a bull!!!

does that muzzy buck have two wholes in him?

Yeah, it's got two "wholes" but the other hole is in his leg and you can't see it.......It was the farthest buck I've killed with a Muzzy at around 150yrds.....I shouldn't have shot but the stalk was so long I wasn't gonna let him leave without flingin' lead! JIM>

sorry... holes speakin of....

it looks like theres one right through thr boiler room, then one high in the shoulder

Hey Gino.....found another "Derby" hat pic'! Posted it just for you :lol:

scan0041.jpg

Hey ElkNCoues.......I found an awesome pic of you with yer TOAD! Here's Dustin with his bull....

scan0038.jpg

Alright.......LAST one for today.......You all know this guy and because I feel bad for whoopin' up on em'.......I gave him the buck of his dreams! Thanks for the laughs Chrissy.....yer a good sport ;)

YounghunterDOENOT.jpg

Jim, your a sweetheart! that buck looks alot like Chards buck.

No....but you have seen it before......except now it has a point that was originally broke off.