Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

*little update on ALPS backpackdone deal pack ordered. :)

Well I forgot I was supposed to go check out the 1 for sale yesterday and I missed out & now definitely interested in upgrading my older model 2200.

Looking for newer model 2200 so if you recently upgraded shoot me a txt pics and price and we will see Iif deal can be made. thx

TO BE HONEST SOMETHING ABOUT SAME SIZE WITH INTERNAL FRAME! Internal frame a must and honestly my 2200 has always frustrated me cuz hard to get into so comparable pack that makes sense would be good also. :)

Mike 6024994136

I got this pack about 6 month ago. I love this pack. Have only had about 50 pounds in it so far but it feels great. Great pack for the money.

http://www.amazon.com/ALPS-Outdoorz-Realtree-Traverse-Hunting/dp/B00E3Q7Y1A/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1420338786&sr=8-4&keywords=alps+backpack

That looks pretty nice. I like how it opens cuz my 2200 is super difficult to get into unless you access thru back/inside.

I have Horn hunter main beak XL and full curl. They are awesome and tough as heck. The full curl is my favorite pack. The alps is going to be my day hunt pack over the main beam. I have had main beam for 6 years or so and it has been great just like they way the alps is set up better.

• Like 1

I have Horn hunter main beak XL and full curl. They are awesome and tough as heck. The full curl is my favorite pack. The alps is going to be my day hunt pack over the main beam. I have had main beam for 6 years or so and it has been great just like they way the alps is set up better.

Ordered 1 that is gr8 price. thx

I personally use the horn hunter full curl and I am blowns away with the quality and comfort of this pack. I have loaded my 12 yr old 110 lb son and my 5yr old 65lbs daughter in it st the same time and taken them for a piggy back ride in it. It was completely comfortable other than the fact that's a lot of weight.

• Like 2

I can not wait to use my new Alps Outdoorz Commander frame pack! New this year for christmas, wife suprised the dickens out of me!

• Like 1

Thx SHAWN! Even has fully adjustable height/torso! I hope to bloody it soon, preferably not my blood. :)

I like how it opens up for packing out or just for heavier haul. Definetly a 2 in 1 pack

• Like 1

FYI

Amazon now has the same pack in Max1 camo for 89 bucks.

FYI

Amazon now has the same pack in Max1 camo for 89 bucks.

:()

I gave mine a 8hr try and love it! dang I dont care about the color I could have saved another $24

• Like 1

Where is the link no worries? I cant find it. I found the bow pack but is not the same as the one Shawn and hoghntr are talking about.

Click on the amazon link in the tread. The first pack comes up and then click on the blue alps link in the top left of ad and it shows all the amazon listed packs from alps. Scroll down and you'll see it. Not sure how to post the link but can email it if needed.

• Like 2