Flatlander

Elk & Antelope Draw Odds

****Update****

Many folks on here have asked how to thank me, or offered to buy me a beer for my efforts. In lieu of killing my liver with 40 or 50 cold ones, I propose somehting else. If you would like to somehow thank me or the site for providing this information, please donate the $3 that beer would have cost you to Bowhunter4life's gofundme site. His son is battling Hodgkins Lymphoma and they are going to need all the help they can get. So, if you have received or would like to receive draw info please donate $3 via the link below. Let's do this for Jared!

http://www.gofundme.com/jznbaw

****Update****

Ok guys, its that time of year again. Fortunately I had a bunch of time off over the holidays and was able to crank these out before the online system got operative. So, if you would like to know draw percentages for a specific antelope or elk hunt please post the following information in the thread below: Unit / Dates / Weapon (or 2014 hunt numbers), # of bonus points and Res/NR. The number of applicants is important if the hunt has a low number of tags i.e. < 40.

The only thing I ask in return is that you let me know if you are successful in drawing a tag and if the information was helpful.

Keep in mind the following information; I produce everything by hand, and therefore errors may occur, if you notice one or think that I may have made one please send me a PM. Odds are based on last years data, and therefore information is not available for new hunts, but I will be happy to tell you what I think are my best guess. Also, application trends change every year, so just because I tell you that you would have been 100% last year does not mean that will be true this year. Please don't mail me your fingernail clippings if this happens. Please be specific in your requests, if you ask what elk hunt I think is best with 2 bonus points I will tell you Unit 42 Late Archery. Please try to narrow your choices down to a few selections so we can be sure we get to everybody's request. I tend to get slammed right before the draw so please post as early as possible, otherwise I may not be able to get to you. And please only PM me if you have a conversation that will take a while, my inbox gets filled quickly this time of year so there is a good chance that I won't be able to get anymore in a week or two.

Good luck everybody.

• Like 10

Antelope 16 bp non res

19a muzzy

5b rifle

One applicant

Thanks man, since I was lucky enough to draw a elk tag and late wt tag I know where I stand this year with them.

Resident rifle antelope unit 5A 14 points one applicant. Thanks in advance.

Early archery bull 5B South. 1 applicant, resident, 8 points and 9 points (2 separate options). Thanks, you rock!!

It's awesome that you do this for everyone flatlander!

5a early archery bull 4pts & 6a late rifle bull

19 pts 7W and 4B rifle one applicant (Antelope) and 4pts early Archery Bull 4B and 4A one applicant Thanks Flatlander

Early archery bull 5bs 4 points, resident one applicant

Antelope rifle, unit 7, 1 applicant, resident, 8 bonus points

Elk sep archery bull, unit 27, 1 applicant, resident, 3 bonus points

Thanks this is very cool

This is great you doing this thanks so much!

Rifle pronghorn

5B

Resident

11points

1 applicant

Archery elk

9/11-9/24

2 bonus points

5B north

Resident

1 applicant!