Sign in to follow this  
J.S.R.

The "Candlestick" buck SCORE

It was scored non typical therefore I believe the only deductions come from the typical main frame differences. All the extras are just a bonus. In this case A bonus of just over 41". Someone correct me if so am wrong as I am not an expert!

Awesome buck! You are correct, you score the typical frame, take any deducts from the typical frame (such as beam length differences, mass, g2 vs g2 etc). Then you add all of the extra point lengths to that number. That gets you a net nontypical score. To score this buck as a typical you would do the same thing, except subtract the 41" of extras. That wouldn't leave you much considering all the extras on this one!!

Congrats to the young man for taking a trophy- no less with an arrow. Any game with an arrow is a trophy. How about everyone focus on that with the comments.

Congrats to the young man for taking a trophy- no less with an arrow. Any game with an arrow is a trophy. How about everyone focus on that with the comments.

because there is a scoring system for a reason....Geebus! Some dont give a frick about numbers...some do. Scoring doesnt take anything away from a trophy...it adds. God made woman....man scores em 1-10.
  • Like 3

Great as this buck was at this(?) age, sure would like to have seen him with the added mass he would have picked up in a couple of years!