Sign in to follow this  
218buck

Bow for 13 year old girl

My daughter has already killed her fair share of animals with a rifle she is wanting to get into archery hunting I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for a bow for her thank you

This is awesome she wants to get in to archery. You my friend are in for a lifetime of memories. :D

TJ

Started my youngest boy out on a used Hoyt Ruckus. 10yo. Had a hard time pulling back 25lbs at first but quickly worked his way up to 45lbs. Adjustable from 15 to 27 inch draw and 15 to 45 lbs. He's on the edge of being to big for it now.

• Like 1

Started my youngest boy out on a used Hoyt Ruckus. 10yo. Had a hard time pulling back 25lbs at first but quickly worked his way up to 45lbs. Adjustable from 15 to 27 inch draw and 15 to 45 lbs. He's on the edge of being to big for it now.

I'll second the Hoyt Ruckus. My daughter will be 11 in April and she's been shooting a Ruckus since she was 8. She's pulling 32.5 lbs and that will go up as soon as we adjust her draw length. Its a solid bow, very lightweight, and easy to work with. Bowtech is apparently coming out with a new line to replace the Infinite Edge, so you might look into that when they are out, if they aren't already. Or look into a closeout on the Infinite Edge.

post-4869-0-61624600-1421859327_thumb.jpg

Also look at mission craze. Keep an eye on archery talk for a used one.

Its a lot like the ruckus in the adjustment only you can go bigger. Up to 70 lbs and 30 in draw. Quick goggle fu it's 15 lb minimum. 19 in draw minimum.

I started out with a Browning Micro Midas about 10 years ago. Was a great bow, not sure if they still make them though.

Diamond Infinite Edge. Adjustable from 5-70 lbs and draw from 13" to 30".

Bought it fr my 4&5 yr old boys for their birthday. They could draw it even at that age, just needed help holding the bow up with their left hand.

218 buck, you have first dibs if you are interested. Posted in the Classifieds.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/55302-hoyt-ruckus-for-sale/