firstcoueswas80

what does your trophy room contain?

I really like Scott's Auodad, i always stare at that thing when im there.

Hey scott, you posted a "non-complimenting" picture of that lil monkey!

Hey Scotty, that threeway pedestal with the Chamois and Tahr (sp?) is Awesome! That monkey is way cool as well! JIM>

thanks Jim,

I did that tahr and chamios piece for the National Taxidermy comp back in '02.. or was it '03?? Anywho.. I took home a first place ribbon with it.. It has since been beat to a pulp with several moves across the country to various shows and from TX to AZ when I moved here, and then it survived a nice drop on the trailer floor to add to it's "character"!! But its mine and I still love it!! But thats why I got into taxidermy in the first place. To mount my own critters and then if I mess one up, RE-do it!!

Casey, I guess I'll have to give everyone the "full frontal" money view!! I really didn't think of it at the time, but I'm sure everyone would get a kick out that one!

Here ya go Casey!!

DSC01785.jpg

The South Africans don't call them Bleu Ap (pronounced Blow Opp) in Afrikaans for nothin'!!

Directly translated, it means blue monkey and boy do the males live up to their name!! It was quite the expirence coming up with a paint schedule for those bad boys when I mounted him!

Scott does do a awesome job! i have seen him paint a pig up and finish a antelope... when i kill my 109 2/8 ( Just bigger than shortypants) scott will do the mount he does good work!

thanks guys for the nice compliments..

Casey, you get that buck on the ground, and I'd be glad to put him on the wall for ya!! Or maybe a nice pedestal mount!!

lets see some more of ya'lls!!

second coues

first coues

lion ( yes a young lion)

dads 10 lber.

Hey Casey - that is sure one fine looking speckled kitty. Did you shoot him anywhere down near "grass tank"?

Just kidding - was over on MM and saw all that crap those guys were posting. jerk offs.

DA MOOSE :ph34r:

Moose, your not a guy by the name Scott G. are ya?

yeah screw those guys!

its kinda funny, once the hide got cleaned, they did show up a lil. taxidermist guessed him right at 2, he said they loose there spots at 2. the spots are very faint, just showed up well in the pictures.

Casey,

Just come over and see for yourself.

post-166-1176177446.jpg

post-166-1176177454.jpg

post-166-1176177461.jpg

I'd have to go take a picture of my buddies shop to adequately portray my trophy collection at this point in time! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: Now I will never get my stuff back! :( :P

I have 8 critters in the Taxi right now......but here is what one of my rooms looks like now.

room1.jpg

room.jpg

Jim, love the bear..

also like the color of the walls in the house.. really helps bring out the animals.. looks really good!

I'm starting to sound like Martha Stewart!!