firstcoueswas80

what does your trophy room contain?

Gino, you could charge admission! That's a freekin' museum! That Dall is Beautiful!!!! JIM>

Gino, you could charge admission! That's a freekin' museum! That Dall is Beautiful!!!! JIM>

Thanks, Jim. My buddy, Chris Harlow did that one for me.... I frickin' love it!!! :D

post-996-1176186001_thumb.jpg

Gino when I grow up I want my house to look like yours :P

You better find a really good woman..... not only does she need to want to hunt a little, but she also has to like lots of "dead stuff" on the walls..... oh, and she has to like letting you spend more money at the Taxi then she does at shopping.... :rolleyes: :D :P I'll bet you money that guys like Jim and Scotty have awesome wives, too.... cuz their homes are well decorated with great trophies!! It is truely all about the woman..... :rolleyes: ;)

Scotty, I must say..... that monkey...... must have dated too many good girls in high school.... made his boys look like that all perminent!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gino when I grow up I want my house to look like yours :P

You better find a really good woman..... not only does she need to want to hunt a little, but she also has to like lots of "dead stuff" on the walls..... oh, and she has to like letting you spend more money at the Taxi then she does at shopping.... :rolleyes: :D :P I'll bet you money that guys like Jim and Scotty have awesome wives, too.... cuz their homes are well decorated with great trophies!! It is truely all about the woman..... :rolleyes: ;)

Scotty, I must say..... that monkey...... must have dated too many good girls in high school.... made his boys look like that all perminent!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ditto what CnS said. Have to have a understanding wife.

Here are my two that I felt were worthy of mounting (go ahead with the jokes about beastiality). I too have the other 12-13 Euro Coues in a box in my carport. My wife is not thrilled with the thought of mounting my Javi from this January, but I am still working on her. The Turk. I got in 3C with my bow at 42 yards he was a beast, 11 1/4 inch beard and 7/8 inch spurs, 23 pounds, and as soon as I can figure out how to download them I will post. The coues scored 93 inches (thats with me scoring it) I have been told that he could be a little bigger than that.

holy crap Gino, ur house is huge! i love how the lion is laid out on its special little bench!

It's really not that big, Casey.... I designed and built this house around that living room. It is 18 x 20 and has 12' tall side walls and is 18'+ ft. at the peak inside. :D The rest of the house is Very normal in size and shape. And thanks for the compliment. I added the shelf in as we built and then gave my Taxi the measurements to be sure it fit up there. That pose is how she was standing,stalking two does we were watching, when I shot her.

Heres Mine

post-538-1176342682_thumb.jpg

post-538-1176342693_thumb.jpg

post-538-1176342704_thumb.jpg

post-538-1176342726_thumb.jpg

post-538-1176342751_thumb.jpg

post-538-1176342768_thumb.jpg

post-538-1176342799_thumb.jpg

when i grow up i want a house like Ginos :D

If you are planning to grow up in the next 5-7 years, I will sell you this one! :D :lol: :P

Hey, Blaserman. Nice trophy room layout. I am way jealous of that wolverine... I want one, bad!!!

all i know is that all you guys must be rich..... :blink:

for what it costs to mount all those animals we could support the war in iraq. :blink: