naturegirl

Coues Backcountry Archery Hunt with Horses

As always a great adventurous write up and pictures to boot! Thanks for the story.

Thank you. I know I get windy with my recaps and as it is I left out so much!!!! I could've easily wrote double and had double the pics.

If you are not into reading a small novel, the pictures tell the story just as well :)

Nice story. Did you inspect the bear's body for cause of death? Any bullet wounds, arrow slices, claw marks, or fighting bites on it?

Nice story. Did you inspect the bear's body for cause of death? Any bullet wounds, arrow slices, claw marks, or fighting bites on it?

There were no outward signs of cause of death that I could tell. BUT I did not move her in anyway. I was a tad afraid to touch her so I just looked and took pictures.

Great adventure and pics, thanks or sharing.

I know how those wet hunts are, and how they can be miserable. I also know you couldn't Have Gone with a better rider and guide/ hunter/ back woodsman than Edge.

I've known Edge for quite a while now and he's right the care and well being of the animals comes first.

The hunt report and pictures were well done, never can get enough pics and think sometimes that's more fun than the actual hunt.

Sounds like it was a lot of fun except for the rain and at some point look forward to making the same trip

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone whom offered up the kudos.

Pictures were nice from what I've seen so far.

Men argue, nature acts. The trip came with a powerful, spiritual epiphany for me. Let's just say that Christ does speak to those whom listen.

• Like 1