Sign in to follow this  
SPOTnSTALKer

Expired

does usery always have those 3d targets out or is it only for events?

Wife got me a new bow for my birthday 3 weeks ago, I have religiously shot every day for the last 2 weeks at low poundage just trying to get my form and back in the habit of shooting a bow.

I have only been shooting 20 yards until I can get my poundage where I want it and my consistency.

The stars were aligned last night!!!!!

post-2034-0-37374300-1430319486.jpg

• Like 2

Wife got me a new bow for my birthday 3 weeks ago, I have religiously shot every day for the last 2 weeks at low poundage just trying to get my form and back in the habit of shooting a bow.

I have only been shooting 20 yards until I can get my poundage where I want it and my consistency.

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Nice tight little group. Pretty soon you'll be replacing nocks and fletchings!

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Nice tight little group. Pretty soon you'll be replacing nocks and fletchings!

I only adjust my sights after getting a decent grouping, so I adjusted them last night after that group.

I beat Cole in the early morning shoot off this morning, 2 arrows side by side and I really pulled the 3rd arrow....maybe 4 inches left.

Shooting my bow has become great therapy in itself and I love the competition with Cole shooting with me. If nothing else a Unit 1 bull tag has given Cole and I more time together which I thoroughly enjoy.

I can only hope that I can get to where I can consistently shoot tight groups.

I just Avengers 2 yesterday morning... Got home and started flinging arrows because I thought I was Hawkeye

And how did that go.........the flinging arrows part???

I swear, if I could hold steady................ugh....I'll keep trying, deep breath, out slow......release!!!!!!!

I just Avengers 2 yesterday morning... Got home and started flinging arrows because I thought I was Hawkeye

I swear, if I could hold steady................ugh....I'll keep trying, deep breath, out slow......release!!!!!!!

Pretty good didnt take any pics. No Robin Hoods this time.. Just keep practicing.. start out doing 20, 30 and 40's

Pretty good didnt take any pics. No Robin Hoods this time.. Just keep practicing.. start out doing 20, 30 and 40's

Trust me.....yesterdays patterns for me were consistently 2 arrows side by side......1 arrow 4" off.......no pictures necessary. I have been 3 weeks now at 20 yards......working the poundage up on my bow, then I think I will venture out when I am happy with poundage.

• Like 1

Trust me.....yesterdays patterns for me were consistently 2 arrows side by side......1 arrow 4" off.......no pictures necessary. I have been 3 weeks now at 20 yards......working the poundage up on my bow, then I think I will venture out when I am happy with poundage.

Ehh poundage is important but its all about arrow placement dude.. Remember early man and bow hunters to this day kill game with out a compound.