Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

online app issue

I am going to call them Monday and see but I am guessing the same thing. You would think up until the deadline you could make changes or delete an app. Stone age business.

I agree it would be nice to be able to change something if wanted. A few friends of mine have messed up and put wrong hunt choices and realized after and couldn't do anything about it. Hope that didn't happen to you and you just decided on a different unit.

my dad messed up and applied for the wrong hunt numbers this year. you can not call and change your app choices, you also cant call and have them cancel your app the re-apply online. but you can apply with a paper app, and then call and have them cancel your online app, and the paper app will be processed as usual with your online app canceled

my dad messed up and applied for the wrong hunt numbers this year. you can not call and change your app choices, you also cant call and have them cancel your app the re-apply online. but you can apply with a paper app, and then call and have them cancel your online app, and the paper app will be processed as usual with your online app canceled

Boy, if that works then it would be awesome for those who want to make changes! Good luck MULEPACKER!

S.

:)

I didn't really mess the app up but I wanted to add another person, no big deal. The only thing I really need is to get the license number corrected since I put in a number that is expired and the new license was purchased at a retail and not online so I would assume g and f will have no idea of the new number

I'm going to drive down there monday morning and get me a big cup of frustration.

I'm sure they will serve you a few cups. Good luck

had some friends from Colorado mess up on their apps last year and burn 10bp on a hunt that you can draw with half that. they called AZG&F the same day they put in, weeks before the deadline. G&F did absolutely nothing to help them. good luck with that one

I messed up last year. I put in the year before hunt number which would of been the wrong hunt. I called up and asked if they can change it. They asked for my SS# and then asked for my new hunt number. It worked and I got drawn and bagged out :)